"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

From the Inside Out

Yesterday I had this song in English and Spanish with a Special Link on the right for you to view in You Tube directly. Today, I am learning how to "embed". So as you can see from the previous ones today with just letters(oops, they're gone)...it was where I was being shown how to do it...by mistake it was posted...and as you know, once something is out there in cyber world, we can´t take it back. Similar to our words, once they leave our mouth, we can´t take them back! However, I just learned how I can delete! So, my practice lesson is gone and now I can complete my post for today: From the Inside OUT "You see the words to this wonderful song by Hillsong, let us know how God will change us"from the inside out". Oh, how I've needed this many times in the midst of my MESSES!!! The song says a thousand times, I've failed...is that per year? or per month? Maybe it's just for the BIG ones: marriage, children, jobs, family, friends... In Matthew 18:15-20,21,22 Jesus tells us: Si tu hermano peca contra ti, ve a solas con él y hazle ver su falta. If your brother(or sister)sins against you,go and show him(her)his(her)fault, just between the two of you. Si te hace caso, has ganado a tu hermano. If he/she listens to you, you have won your brother/sister over. "LORD, how many times should I forgive my brother/sister when he/she sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times but seventy times seven" [some versions say seventy-seven times]but this is what it meant. Jesus then gives His Parable of the Unmerciful Servant, leading us to forgive from our heart wrongs committed against us. Perhaps, you have failed in one of my above mentioned areas or some other BIG one. Perhaps, you are one of the ONES that I have failed in my life of MESSES! Perhaps, you have failed me, hurt me, or MESSED me up, or MESSED with me, somehow, sometime in the journey of this life. I ask for your forgiveness, for my part in any injury to your person, heart, spirit, emotions, or lack thereof...and I tell you, I have forgiven you. FORGIVENESS NO MESS NO MORE NEW SCORE 0 - 0 Jesus Christ's showed us His mercy and GRACE! He evened this score for us! But He tells us, "Go and sin no more!" Confession is not enough without repentance! I think that I've tried to repent for most of my life from wrong choices and decisions! I seem to have a contrite heart, ask for forgiveness but "fall" again... I read today that grace is "God's Riches At Christ's Expense", His AMAZING GRACE! Repentance, however, means action or process of turning from sin, to feel regret or contrition,to change one's mind, to make amends...that means one must change the direction of their mistake or failing. I seem to have all my weaknesses in repeating the same ones. History is said to repeat itself. You would think that we would learn from our errors, correct them, and not repeat them. That is our hope! This is our hope in Christ Jesus!...to put right, to change for the better...it's a constant process! Christ ATONED for us and REDEEMED us!(another topic) God is not finished with me yet! How about you? Give Him CONTROL! Let the words of this song CONSUME you "from the inside out!"

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger, Peggy! Looks like you've made yourself home. :-) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Forgiveness...No Mess...No More...Final Score...0-0." That's a sermon all in itself! We're moving on toward perfection, friend, and in my quest, I pray for a heart that is still tender for conviction and confession and for repentance--that sacred "turn" that marks a new beginning.

    I fall prey to lingering in my regrets for sins past, and I think, in part, this keeps me from pressing on to the deeper work that Christ is after in my life.

    Your words, are yet another reminder to me that God longs for me to be free from the condemnation of the enemy. Thanks for sharing your heart.

    Be blessed and as always, peace...
    ~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that Forgiveness - No Mess, No more...Final Score. I've never seen that before. You were very sweet with your compliments. I am glad that you are enjoying the "judges"! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy