"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Peace in this decision

PLEASE JOIN WITH ME IN PRAYER FOR YUNUEN and YWAMers UPCOMING OUTREACH in MEXICO & INDONESIA, THE SUPPORT STILL NEEDED... MIRACLES!!! For YUNUEN:
1)God's purpose and calling will be completed in her life; God's perfect timing and will for her!
2) continual healing from her childhood
3) open doors for her support and the courage to ask
4) direction of whom and the right words
5) acceptance whatever the answer
6) growth in her spirit, emotions and walk
7) God, the Father, magnify Himself to her as ABBA , Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Ropheka and that His Glory be exalted in her life story
YUNUEN feels called to go to Indonesia with the YWAM group. She (& the others) need their support in the next two weeks. Yunuen still needs to have enough to buy her plane ticket. Please keep her in your prayers as well as the base in Mazatlan!
Heather and Brent, Directors and their family: Micah, Nicole & Asher
Please pray for the YWAM Mazatlan Family: Staff & Students! All REBEKAH'S crew- Rakel, Kristen, Yunuen, Lupis, Kelsey, Bob, Casandra, Magnus, Tom, Rosca, Ed, Vianeey, Elina, Santana, Rafael, and whoever else I may have missed.(SORRY)
THANKS for everything! You'll remain in my heart and prayers!
Do I Trust You Lord?
Twila Paris (See YouTube video)
Sometimes my little heart can't understand
What's in Your will, what's in Your plan.
So many times I'm tempted to ask You why,
But I can never forget it for long.
Lord, what You do could not be wrong.
So I believe You, even when I must cry.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does the river flow?
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does the north wind blow?
You can see my heart,
You can read my mind,
And You got to know
That I would rather die
Than to lose my faith
In the One I love.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Do I trust You?
I know the answers, I've given them all.
But suddenly now, I feel so small.
Shaken down to the cavity in my soul.
I know the doctrine and theology,
But right now they don't mean much to me.
This time there's only one thing I've got to know.
Does the robin sing?
Do I trust You, Lord?
Does it rain in spring?
You can see my heart,
You can read my mind,
And You got to know
That I would rather die
Than to lose my faith
In the One I love.
Do I trust You, Lord?
Do I trust You?
I will trust You,
Lord, when I don't know why.
I will trust You, Lord,
till the day I die.
I will trust You, Lord,
when I'm blind with pain!
You were God before,
and You'll never change.
I will trust You.I will trust You.I will trust You,
Lord.I will trust You.
This is a Translation from computer...not entirely correct but it gives the idea for my Mexican friends with a little help from me:
Mi poco corazón no puede entender a veces
¿Cuál está en Tu voluntad?
¿cuál está en Tu plan?
Tan muchas veces me tientan para preguntarle ¿porqué?
Pero nunca puedo olvidarme de el
Señor, lo qué hace no podría ser incorrecto.
Te creo aunque debo llorar
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor? ¿El río fluye?
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor?
¿El viento del norte sopla?
Tú puedes ver mi corazón,
Tú puedes leer mi mente,
Y Tú tienes que saber
Que prefiero morir
Que perder mi fe
En Él que amo
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor?
¿Te confío en Tí?
Sé las respuestas, yo las he dado todas.
Pero de repente ahora, me siento tan pequeño.
Sacudarido abajo a la cavidad en mi alma.
Sé la doctrina y la teología, Pero ahora no significan mucho a mí.
Esta vez allí es solamente una cosa que tengo saber.
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor?
¿El robin canta?
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor?
¿Llueve en la primavera?
Tú puedes ver mi corazón,
Tú puedes leer mi mente,
Y Tú ya sabes
Que moriría
Que perder mi fe
En el que amo.
¿Te confío en Tí, Señor?¿Te confío en Tí?
Te confiaré en Tí, Señor, cuando no sé por qué.
Te confiaré en Tí, Señor, hasta que el día que muero.
¡Te confiaré en Tí, Señor, cuando estoy oculto con dolor!
Tú eras Dios antes, y Tú nunca cambiarás
Te confiaré en Tí. Te confiaré en Tí. Te confiaré en Tí, Señor.
Te confiaré en Tí. "WE DO TRUST YOU, LORD COMPLETELY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy