"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY Selamat siang!

SELAMAT SIANG is "GOOD morning" in Indonesian!

Please go over to "Thankful Thursday " with "Sting My Heart"

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ..." Matthew 28:19 New International VersionInternational Bible SocietyCopyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 Matthew 28:19 NIV
Mateo 28:19 NVI "Por tanto, vayan y hagan discípulos de todas las *naciones, bautizándolos en el nombre del Padre y del Hijo y del Espíritu Santo ..." SPANISH
" Karena itu pergilah, jadikanlah semua bangsa murid-Ku dan baptislah mereka dalam nama Bapa dan Anak dan Roh Kudus...: INDONESIAN

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE BIBLE, God's Word to us

AND ANSWERED PRAYER !!!

FOR YUNUEN and LUPIS and the YWAM team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

YUNUEN, LUPIS and CHRIS are leaving tonight for INDONESIA!

Please keep them in prayer!

<>

(Sorry Chris I don't have a photo of you! Chris is part of the GREAT Staff at the YWAM/JUCUM base in Mazatlan)

The rest of the YWAM team should have already arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia. There is also a group of 7 that are doing their outreach in Mexico D.F.

There is a great need in this area of the world! YWAM joined the global initiative with Call2All to bring one billion to Christ by 2020.

Please join with CALL2ALL or the upcoming GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER(in my sidebar)! If you can't go, pray and/or support others, who are GOING or have a call to "GO into all the world" especially the 10 /40 Windowhttp://1040window.org/

So much to be done in the kingdom of God, and the laborers are still so few!

What does it cost you to share what Jesus has done for you with those around you? In some places, it may cost them their lives! Are you ready for that to die for the One who died for YOU to have eternal life?

Call2All (taken from their site http://www.call2all.org/Group/Group.aspx?id=1000014360) Click here for much more.

Call2All is a worldwide movement calling the church to a renewed, focused collaborative effort that one billion souls might be saved. Jesus' heart that "all be saved" still reverberates through every syllable of the Great Commission, just as it did over 2000 years ago when he spoke them on that dusty Jerusalem day to his disciples: "...All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28 v 18-20 The Call2All is bringing the global church together in a focused way to meet this goal, that the Great Commission might be fulfilled.

THANK YOU IF YOU PRAYED FOR YUNUEN, LUPIS or YOUR OWN MISSIONARIES, my heart has been humbled and blessed! To me, it is a MIRACLE and my small mustard seed of faith has been increased greatly, by seeing their need supplied by Jehovah Jireh!

SUPPORT YOUR MISSIONARIES! Help fund world-wide collaboration to complete the Great Commission! See YOUR PRAYERS ANSWERED!

Pray for your loved ones NOW to come, surrender, and give their lives to the belief of Jesus Christ as their personal Savior!

I AM SO THANKFUL that I live in a country that allows me the FREEDOM to read the Bible, worship and gather together to Praise and Thank OUR ALMIGHTY LORD! Pray for those who are still being persecuted for their faith! Someday it could be you needing prayer and support!

2 comments:

  1. Bless your beautiful, precious heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true, Peggy. One day it might be that we will be persecuted for what we believe in. What a great call to support missionaries.

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    Be blessed today and always...

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy