"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

USE MY LIFE, LORD/USA MI VIDA

PLEASE be sure to GO, SEE and HEAR more songs

at THEN SINGS MY SOUL and be sure to find out how you can join Amy and us

I hope you enjoy Marcos Witt performing here in Los Angeles, California (years back recorded in his album "Recordando L.A." Remembering L.A.). I listen to this song every morning but by Danilo Montero. Marcos Witt and Danilo Montero are part of the wonderful pastoral staff at Lakewood Community Church, in Houston, Texas besides their own music ministry.

Usa mi vida Señor, usa mi vida, yo quiero servirte Con todas las fuerzas de mi corazon Usa mi vida Señor, usa mi vida, yo quiero amarte Con todo el cariño de mi corazon. Aunque indigno soy, aunque nada tengo Que pueda ofrecerte divino Señor Yo quiero servirte con todas las fuerzas, Con todas las fuerzas de mi corazon.
English Translation I offer up as a prayer:

Use my life, Lord, Use my Life. I want to serve You with all the forces (strength) of my heart. Use my life, Lord, Use my life. I want to love You with all the kindness of my heart. Even though, I am not worthy...even though I have nothing that I may offer You, Divine Lord. I want to serve You with all the forces, with all my strength of my heart.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN SPANISH THROUGH MUSIC!!! especially when the artist sings clearly and precisely the words, with all the strength of his heart and gives his all for Jesus Christ. Marcos Witt, is a gifted composer and singer, with a heart for God and his people.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that was so beautiful!!

    Blessings to you this weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I would love to learn spanish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I loved it.
    I took 6 years of Spanish in high school and college, but I haven't gotten to use it much since then. I wish I could take a refresher course. Thank you for participating and sharing this lovely song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy,
    Yes, that is really me! I have been dubbed coolest mom at church now. I went to a t-ball game this morning only to have several people run up and tell me this. Ha Ha! We had Han Solo and Princess Leia on our groom's cake at our wedding. Are you beginning to see how much my "boys" like Star Wars.

    I did earn BIG bonus points for the picture. I sent a couple of them to my husband at work. He called me immediately to tell me I should have warned him. He was eating lunch and almost choked on his sandwich. LOL!

    About my sheep - my husband did those. He is a graphic designer. I found a clip art somewhere on the web that looked like that and took it from there. Keep checking back. In the next couple of weeks I will have some pins for sale that have that same little sheep on it.

    Sorry for such a long comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH BEAUTIFUL! I love this one! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    Tänia of www.weirblessed.com/faithprints

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I always love it when a new person finds my blog!

    Thanks for the heartfelt comment you left...

    Actually, when I first wrote that poem, I heard it with music, in my head, but I've since forgotten what tune it was, although my husband is an amazing musician and could have written it into a song...my loss!

    Heaven sure must be a big place to have all of those babies singing and playing and running about....

    I'm excited to go!!!

    Come back to visit my blog soon!

    Leanne in Longview

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this! One of my dear friends works with migrant families each summer. She has such a heart for the Hispanic community and for touching their lives with the message of the gospel. I am going to be sure to tell her about your blog. She just started a blog to tell about her time ministering at the migrant camps. It is at www.oursummerblessings.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderfully blessed weekend! Love your header and the scripture! :)
    In His Grip,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peggy,

    Thanks for stopping by. What a beautiful song. My husband and I were in Mazatlan a few years ago. It was absolutely beautiful. Your blog was such a blessing to me.

    In His Love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy