"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BLOGGER BLESSINGS

I THANK MY LORD JESUS CHRIST & EACH BLOGGER FRIEND FOR THE FOLLOWING HONORS!


Update: I've been a Blog Award Free and Tag Free since 2010 when I read and agreed with Upside Down Blogging and Blogger's Prayer. To God be all the glory! It is so much better to give than receive but both bring BLESSINGS! I am humbled and honored to receive and joyfully give to others as it is encouraging and edifies the body of Christ! It reminds me of this song from long ago... 


It only takes a spark to get a fire going.
And soon all those around, 
can warm up in glowing. 
That's how it is with God's love, 
Once you've experienced it, you spread His love to everyone;        
You want to pass it on.  
What a wondrous time is spring, 
when all the trees are budding; 
The birds begin to sing, 
the flowers start their blooming. 
That's how it is with God's love; 
Once you've experienced it, 
you want to sing "It's fresh like spring"; 
you want to pass it on.  
I wish for you my friend, this happiness that I've found. 
You can depend on Him, it matters not where you're bound. 
I'll shout it from the mountain top - 
PRAISE GOD I want the world to know; 
the Lord of love has come to me, I want to pass it on.
©1969 Bud John Songs, Inc Words and Music by Kurt Kaiser


Thank you Nancie for being 
MORE THAN A CONQUEROR and encouraging us to share. 

Just put a link back to Nancie's post to show where this Award originated : http://lifewithbipolardisorder.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-than-conquerors-award-to-share.html 

shared on December 31st, 2009 
http://lifewithbipolardisorder.blogspot.com/20
09/12/more-than-conquerors-award-to-share.html


THANKS WILNETTE! @ Broken Vessel

GOD CHASER presented me with both
of the following AWARDS of FRIENDSHIP at the same time she gave them to Willowwho then also passed on the 2nd one 
again to me.



BLESS YOU WILLOW @Apron Strings and Angst
& WILNETTE @ Broken Vessel














posted on Wednesday & Thursday,
October 22nd & 23rd, 2008


THANKS JILL! from Forever n Ever n Always
shared October 16th

2008 TRUE FRIEND AWARD & FAITHFUL SERVANT AWARD

THANK YOU SO MUCH JILL!

@ Forever n Ever n Always
sowed in my heart on October 2nd, 2008
posted on Wednesday & Thursday,
October 22nd & 23rd, 2008
Faithful Servant Award Sowing Seeds of Love created by Jill
True Friend Award created by Lexi, her daughter


SPIRIT AWARD
Thanks LS & HAPPY! @ Serendipity Park YOU LIFT MY SPIRIT
posted on September 28th, 2008






INSPIRATION AWARD!

Thanks to Debra, LS & Happy! Debra @ Clothed with Scarlet LS & Happy @ Serendipity Park awarded on September 23, 2008 only Debra's posted on September 20, 2008 




AWESOME BLOGGER FRIEND AWARD! Thanks to Debra @ Clothed with Scarlet
Posted on September 16th, 2008






AUTUMN FRIENDS AWARD
Thanks to Laurie Ann @ A Magnolia's Heart Beats 
Posted on September 17th & 18th, 2008




PROXIMITY AWARD!
Thanks to Laurie Ann also! @ A Magnolia's Heart Beats 







DOG LOVER BLOG AWARD!
Thanks to Paula @ Dogs On Thursday & Basset Knitter
Posted on September 18, 2008






FRIENDSHIP AWARD & KIND BLOGGER AWARD!

Thanks to Nancie @ More Than Conquerors





Posted on August 16, 2008





BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO-2008 Thanks to Carol @ Sheep to the Right
Posted on August 16, 2008



SHARING THE LOVE


Thanks to Amy @ Signs, Miracles & Wonders July 24, 2008 
 Thanks so much Debra @ Clothed with Scarlet September 28, 2008
Posted on August 1, 2008 & August 16th Created by www.memoirsofamommyblog.com 


ARTE Y PICO AWARD! Thanks to Tracy, Cheryl, Paulette & Melanie! 
Tracy @ My Cup Runneth Over 
Cheryl @ Hope for Each Day 
Paulette @ Summer Blessings 
posted on July 21, 2008
Melanie @ The Fruits of the Spirit 
posted on August 16, 2008





1 comment:

  1. What an excellent idea, Peggy! To post them this way with a link on the sidebar. Maybe I could do that. I hate to not be posting all these little goodies the lovely ladies want to pass on.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy