"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHOSEN

"I am CHOSEN"



I plan to share in 2010 a feature series weekly on
MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!
(put your name in place of mine)
These are the verses on CHOSEN.

For the next few weeks, I will be sharing the verses for each category: Chosen, Forgiven, Loved, Valuable, Victorious, and Complete, which show that we are ACCEPTED, SECURED, and SIGNIFICANT. Following this, each week I will focus on each verse. Or in this case, I am sharing on the first verse this week, in WFW and later on Friday.

Peggy Is Chosen.
John 15:16 Peggy has been chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit.
Peggy didn't choose Me, but I chose Peggy, and appointed her, that she should go and bear fruit, and that her fruit should remain; that whatever Peggy will ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to her.

II Cor. 1:21-22 Peggy has been established, anointed, and sealed in Christ.
Now He who establishes Peggy in Christ, and anointed Peggy, is God; who also sealed Peggy, and gave her the down payment of the Spirit in her heart.

II Cor. 5:18-19 Peggy has been reconciled to God and she is a minister of reconciliation.
But all things are of God, who reconciled Peggy to Himself through Jesus Christ, and gave to Peggy the ministry of reconciliation; namely, that God was in Christ reconciling Peggy to Himself, not reckoning to Peggy her trespasses, and having committed to Peggy the word of reconciliation.

Eph. 1:4 Peggy has been chosen by God to be holy.
Even as He chose Peggy in Him before the foundation of the world, that Peggy would be holy and without blemish before Him in love.

II Tim. 1:9 Peggy has been given a holy calling.
God saved Peggy, and called her with a holy calling, not according to Peggy's works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to Peggy in Christ Jesus before times eternal.

Titus 3:5 Peggy is washed and renewed by the Holy Spirit.
Not by works of righteousness, which Peggy did herself, but according to His mercy, He saved Peggy, through the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit.

I Peter 2:9 Peggy is a member of a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession.
Peggy is a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that Peggy may show forth the excellencies of Him who called her out of darkness into His marvelous light.

I John 2:28 Peggy has boldness and is not ashamed.
Now, Peggy should remain in Him, that when He appears, Peggy may have boldness, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.

YOU ARE CHOSEN!!!
GOD CHOSE YOU!


I did the INTRO for this HERE:

4 comments:

  1. Those scriptures a re great. It is so important to remember who we are in Christ positionally. We are seated in the heavenlies with Him NOW! That does not, cannot change! Good stuff here today sweet sister. My story about my son is up today. Hope to see ya over at my place! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Peggy, that is so beautiful. Thank you. I don't know where you find such wonderful videos! Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Peggy
    Nice to meet you. I see you got the icon installed already.

    Knowing who we are in Christ is the basis of all of our walk in my opinion.

    Great blog will come back and read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scripture video...the personalized scriptures really make it more meaningful...

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy