"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FORGIVEN

" I AM FORGIVEN"
I plan to share in 2010 a feature series weekly on
MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!
[Be sure to exchange your name for Peggy in each verse. For God's WORD is personal.]

Peggy Is Forgiven.

John 5:24 Peggy has passed from death to life in Christ.

Most assuredly I tell you, if Peggy hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, Peggy has eternal life, and doesn't come into judgment, but she has passed out of death into life.

Rom. 3:24 Peggy has been justified through grace.

Peggy is justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Rom. 5:1 Peggy has been justified, completely forgiven, made righteous, and has peace.

Being therefore justified by faith, Peggy has peace with God through her Lord, Jesus Christ.

Rom. 8:1-2 Peggy is forever free from condemnation.

There is therefore now no condemnation for Peggy because she is in Christ Jesus, because Peggy doesn't walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made Peggy free from the law of sin and death.

Rom. 8:31-34 Peggy is free from any condemning charges against her.

What then shall we say about these things? If God is for Peggy, who can be against her? He who didn't spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for Peggy, how would He not also with Him freely give Peggyall things? Who could bring a charge against Peggy, because she is one of God's elect? It is God who justifies Peggy. Who is He who condemns? It is Christ who died, and more than that was raised from the dead, who is at the right hand of God and makes intercession for Peggy.

Eph. 1:7-8 Peggy has been redeemed and forgiven and Peggy is a recipient of His rich grace.

In Him Peggy has her redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of Peggy's trespasses, according to the riches of His grace, which He made to abound toward Peggy in all wisdom and prudence.

Eph. 4:32 Peggy has been forgiven in Christ.

And Peggy is to be kind to others, tenderhearted, forgiving others, just as God also in Christ forgave Peggy.

************
This week the focus will be on the first scripture: John 5:24-25
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live."
WE ARE FORGIVEN
Thank You, Jesus!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amen, thank You precious Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when I was little I did not quite understand this "forgiven". I had not lived long enough to see my need of it. I was ignorant of my own sinfulness. As I have aged my sinfulness becomes so much more apparent but with it too comes greater understanding of the amazing gift that I have in Christ of my forgiveness. To think that in Christ I have become righteousness and He has become my sin! Wow. Good stuff here again today. Thank You sweet sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those videos, Peggy. Thank God and Jesus for these wonderful
    Words for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't He wonderful? Our Redeemer, Counsellor..our All!

    I love all the songs you've posted here, Peggy.

    P/s: Happy says can Chimi take over her vet visit :-)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy