"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LOVED

"I AM LOVED"
I am sharing for 2010 a feature series weekly on
MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!

Peggy Is Loved.

John 3:15-16 Peggy has eternal life in Christ.

Peggy, believing in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved Peggy , that He gave His one and only Son, that Peggy, believing in Him, should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:18 Peggy is not judged by God, because she is in Christ.

If Peggy believes in Him, she is not judged. But if Peggy doesn't believe, she has been judged already, because she has not believed in the name of the only born Son of God.

John 15:9 Peggy remains in Christ's love.

Even as the Father has loved Me, I also have loved Peggy. Peggy must remain in My love. If Peggy keeps My commandments, she will remain in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and remain in His love.

Rom. 8:14-15 Peggy is a daughter of God.

For if Peggy is led by the Spirit of God, she is a daughter of God. For Peggy didn't receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but Peggy received the Spirit of adoption, by whom she cries, "Abba! Father!"

Rom. 8:35-37,39 Peggy cannot be separated from the love of God.

Who shall separate Peggy from the love of Christ? Could oppression, or anguish, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Even as it is written, "For your sake we are killed all day long. We were accounted as sheep for the slaughter." For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate Peggy from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus, Peggy's Lord.

Eph. 3:12 Peggy may approach God with boldness and confidence.

In whom Peggy has boldness and confident access through her faith in Him.

Col. 1:13-14 Peggy has been rescued from the domain of Satan's rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ.

The Father delivered Peggy out of the power of darkness, and translated her into the kingdom of the Son of His love.

Heb. 4:16 Peggy may come boldly before the throne of grace through Jesus Christ to receive mercy.

Let Peggy therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that she may receive mercy, and may find grace in time of need.

Soaking in the precious LOVE of Jesus Christ! YOU are LOVED! and His LOVE is unfailing.
FOR a beautifully written post, visit GOD'S PROMISES ARE REAL for "LOVE SO AMAZING" by
Marianne Lordi!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a comfort to be loved by Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm like salve to a weary soul. Amen. Thank you sweet sister! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back memory of the first song I've learned as a child "Jesus loves me, this I know..." Simple words and lyrics embraced by little ones with simple faith and much gladness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those beautiful videos, Peggy, about God's love for us. And that was a great article. Thank you.
    Blessings, sweet sister ~

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy