"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VALUABLE

"I AM VALUABLE"
I'm sharing a feature series weekly in 2010 on
MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!
(fill in your own name in place of Peggy)

Peggy Is Valuable.

John 1:12 Peggy is God's daughter.

But Peggy received Him, and to Peggy He gave the right to become God's daughter, because Peggy believes in His name.

John 15:5 Peggy is a part of the true vine, and a channel of Christ's life.

I am the vine. Peggy is a branch. If Peggy remains in Me, and I in her, she will bear much fruit, for apart from Me, Peggy can do nothing.

John 15:15 Peggy is a friend of Christ.

No longer do I call Peggy a servant, for a servant doesn't know what her lord does. But I have called Peggy a friend, for everything that I heard from My Father, I have made known to Peggy.

Rom. 8:17 Peggy is a joint heir with Christ, she shares Christ's inheritance with Him.

And if a daughter, then an heir; an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; if indeed Peggy suffers with Him, that Peggy may also be glorified with Him.

I Cor. 3:9 Peggy is God's co-worker.

For Peggy is one of God's fellow workers. Peggy is God's field, God's building.

I Cor. 3:16 Peggy is God's temple.

Don't you know that Peggy is a temple of God, and that God's Spirit lives in her?

Eph. 1:5-6 Peggy has been adopted by God as His daughter.

Having predestined Peggy for adoption as a daughter through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His desire, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He freely bestowed favor on Peggy in the Beloved.

Eph. 1:11 Peggy has an inheritance in Christ.

In Him also Peggy was assigned an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things after the counsel of His will.

Eph. 2:5-6 Peggy has been made alive with Christ and she is seated with Christ in the heavenly places.

Even when Peggy was dead in her trespasses, God made her alive together with Christ (by grace Peggy has been saved), and raised Peggy up with Him and made Peggy to sit with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Eph. 2:10 Peggy is God's workmanship, His handiwork.

For Peggy is His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before that Peggy should walk in them.

Col. 1:27 Christ Himself is in Peggy.

To whom God was pleased to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in Peggy, the hope of glory.

Col. 3:3 Peggy 's life is hidden with Christ in God.

For Peggy died, and her life is hidden with Christ in God.

So far, we have covered: Chosen, Forgiven, Loved... and this week's Valuable, then Victorious, and Complete.

WHO I AM

my introduction

I AM CHOSEN

I AM FORGIVEN

I AM LOVED

4 comments:

  1. Sis, you are priceless to me, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful promises! Clinging to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I could not get the video to play. But I love all those personalized scripture verse. Thank you, Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy