"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VICTORIOUS

"I AM VICTORIOUS"
I am sharing in 2010 a feature series weekly each Tuesday on
IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!
[Be sure to change "Peggy" to your own name]

Peggy Is Victorious.

John 8:31-32 Peggy has been set free.

If Peggy remains in My word, then she is truly My disciple. Peggy will know the truth, and the truth will make her free.

Rom. 6:1-4 Peggy died with Christ and she died to the power of sin's rule over her life.

What shall we say then? Shall Peggy continue in sin, that grace may abound? May it never be! If Peggy died to sin, how could she live in it any longer? Or don't you know that when Peggy was baptized into Christ Jesus, she was baptized into His death? Peggy was buried with Him through baptism to death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so Peggy also might walk in newness of life.

Rom. 8:37 Peggy is more than a conqueror in Christ.

No, in all these things, Peggy is more than a conqueror through Him who loved her.

II Cor. 2:14 Peggy is led triumphantly by Christ.

But thanks be to God, who always leads Peggy in triumph in Christ, and reveals through Peggy the sweet aroma of His knowledge in every place.

Gal. 2:20 Peggy was crucified with Christ.

Peggy has been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer Peggy who lives, but Christ living in her. That life which Peggy now lives in the flesh, she lives by faith in the Son of God, who loved Peggy, and gave Himself up for her.

Phil. 4:13 Peggy can do all things through Christ.

Peggy can do all things through Christ, who strengthens her.

II Tim. 1:7 Peggy has been given a spirit of power, love and self-discipline.

For God didn't give Peggy a spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-discipline.

I John 5:4-5 Peggy has overcome the world.

For Peggy is born of God and overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world: Peggy's faith. Peggy overcomes the world because she believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

So far, we have covered: Chosen, Forgiven, Loved, Valuable... and this week's Victorious, and finally Complete.

WHO I AM

my introduction

"I AM CHOSEN"

"I AM FORGIVEN"

"I AM LOVED"

"I AM VALUABLE"
"I AM VICTORIOUS"
"We Have Overcome"
Lakewood CC

This Thursday, I will share reflections on the first VICTORIOUS verse. Hope to see you there and I'd love for you to also share your thoughts on John 8.
*I switched the song late Mon. on "Melody on Monday" because I found the one finally that I really had wanted to begin with ...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these! They are all so precious and wonderful...and through them we share in the divine nature! how awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, this has really been a blessing to me . I will come back & read it again & go over your other Tuesday Posts .
    Love in Christ,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy