- a strong feeling or emotion
- heat: the trait of being intensely emotional
- rage: something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- mania: an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- a feeling of strong sexual desire
- love: any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
- Passion (from the Latin verb patior, meaning to suffer or to endure, also related to compatible) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passion_(emotion)
Rejoice in the Lord always.
I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all.
The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers (sisters), whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—
think about such things.
Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.