"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 is the blog verse for here

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART

Note tree before... and "Copa de Oro", the flowering plant that I planted to grow up and cover the dead tree. The previous owner threw scalding hot water to kill the fruit bearing guava tree & stop it from producing fruit.

He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit 
He prunes
 so that it will be even more fruitful.
John 15:2



New beautiful growth reaching and climbing to the top!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8iYgLx8G0
[For the complete story of Dianne Robbins book Tree Talk pls. click on this URL:
http://www.diannerobbins.com/treetalk...
For a free excerpt of the book Tree Talk, pls. click on this URL:
http://www.diannerobbins.com/TreeTalk...]

"Our mission as Christians should be, to stay connected to the Water of Life, “Jesus Christ” through the Word of God, so we can become trees that bear fruit, with healthy green leaves.  My prayer is that our leaves as believers will not only become ornamentation to our church, but that our leaves will bring healing, and that our fruit will bring nutrition to the hungry body of “Christ.” "

For MORE Word Filled Wednesday Wonderful participants
visit


start off with Amydeanne @ the160acrewoods.com
and
Lori @ allyouhavetogive

prayer day fall.jpg

ARE YOU BEING PRUNED?
or ARE YOU PRUNING OTHERS?
TRY NOT TO SCALD ANY GOOD FRUIT
TRYING TO GROW AROUND YOU!
LET'S BRING
HEALING
TO 
ONE
ANOTHER
and
BEAR 
FRUIT
IN EACH 
OF US
AS WE
MAKE
HEALTHY
LOVING
CHOICES
TODAY

STAY CONNECTED TO THE WATER OF LIFE JESUS CHRIST!





* photos are my rental house (humble abode) in Mexico 2006-2010

13 comments:

  1. I loved your beautiful WFW, the pictures, verses and that lovely video, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty from that which was ugly and dead. That is what our Lord does and gives. A lovely example

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful WFW!! Peggy, I loved the tree video so much! It is so in line with the blog post I did a while ago, using the message of the trees, called "Listening..." so similar to this video, but much shorter.

    I loved the mention of the dolphins being the station keepers of the ocean as the trees are the station keepers of the earth. That was powerful!

    I love that we are the trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord.

    Great message, great graphics darling. Loved this one!!

    ps. Loved your post about Debbie's message. I enjoyed that immensely.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post Peggy! If we allow God to prune us, we will be able to grow the fruit that attracts others to the Kingdom...instead of others wanting to pour scalding hot water on us. Wow! Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful WFW Peggy! I love this!! I need to make sure that I am being pruned and I am pruning my daughter so she will also bear fruit! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peggy!
    This is great, it fits well! Ahhh I'm being pruned all the time lol.. (just think of the pruning that comes with cleaning little kids full of sand LOL).

    Hugs my precious friend. May God prune us all through his refining glory and grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and inspiring WFW post, as well as a timely reminder that God does what is best for us in order to grow us more completely in Him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We BOTH have the "tree" theme going on today...it's been such a busy one on this end and this is a respite....

    Peggy, we ALL need pruning! Beautiful pics too!! LOVING them!

    peace friend!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful heart. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful tree and the inspiring words. Staying connected to the water that brings me life so that I can grow.

    Blessings to you,
    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Peggy...it's been awhile but wanted to come by and say hi. Good post...His peace...there's nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

DON'T MISS THIS! REV. BILLY GRAHAM'S MESSAGE: HEAVEN [Life and Death] ARE YOU PREPARED?

for the SPANISH VERSION of this

Happy 96th Birthday Billy Graham!
November 7 (1918)
Thank you for your dedicated life!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy



Be sure to catch Oct.'s Challenge of Prayer for our Marriages above in my PRAYER page also in this POST here and at TWW with Darlene Schacht, author of "Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption..." (book review) then in November, a Book Club at Women Living Well on Mon. and Thurs.
Pray for my marriage and yours!

Come see another "31 Days of "Greater Good"
on my MISSIONS Blog!



IS THERE ROOM in your INN for JESUS?

COME to "LAS POSADAS" All Church CHRISTmas Pageant (just click below on each one) to travel with Mary, Joseph & I to the Intro, 1st Posada, 2nd Posada, 3rd Posada, 4th Posada, 5th Posada, 6th Posada, 7th Posada, FINAL POSADA December 24th My POSADA Reflections