"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

SUPER SUNDAY #2 ~ GOD'S WILL

WELCOME BACK TO SUPER SUNDAY #2!!!
Today with



 JASON UPTON
and
"GOD'S WILL"
for me

I’m tired of living in this world of sin
Tired of living in this game we’re in
Been to town and now I’m back again 

:Tired of living for the pride of men
And the world may think I’m crazy 
when I don’t run with them
But it’s just plain idolatry, 
when God can’t have all of me:
...SPONTANEOUS SINGING...
continues below 





'CAUSE
I want to live for the will of God
Oh Lord, I want to follow
With all of my mind, all my heart and all my soul
I want to follow you Oh Lord


How much time will I keep wasting?
How much cheap wine will I keep tasting?
Been to church and now I’m back again

:Tired of living for the pride of men
And the world may think I’m crazy 
when I don’t run with them
But it’s just plain idolatry 
when God can’t have all of me:
(chorus in bold)

... SPONTANEOUS SINGING...
at about 4 minutes again until the end

Lord, Keep me in the center of Your will...

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, 
that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. 

Romans 12:2 (42 kb)

10 Bible Verses About God's Will

with associated content

MAY YOU BE SON KISSED
TODAY!




Remember keep it simple...
a scene
a song
a scripture
a sermon
It's SUPER SONday
may you enJOY your Sunday
in His Presence!

*except for Beth #1, I have added ALL the LINKS from those I know or view... thank you for allowing me to add you. (if you disagree please let me know)


1 comment:

  1. That was a sincere cry to God for His will to be done. Thanks, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy