"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

FAITH FOCUS FRIDAY



Today I FOCUS my FAITH with claiming a Promise from 365promises  (which was part of Day 1 of GIVING THANKS) and FEARLESSLY I PRAY with others that set aside Fridays to lift up others to the very Throne of God. There is nothing better than a day filled by His Holy Spirit, praying, interceding and building our faith through God's Word as we claim His Promises to us. Turning His Word into a prayer is the best way to do this.

This week's Promises  are from:

Luke 10:19; Deuteronomy 11:13-14; 1 John 5:4; Ephesians 3:17; Hosea 6:3; Matthew 5:3; Isaiah 61:3; 

Now choose one of this week's Promises of God *from the choices above; share here in the comments or on your blog about it and add your link here in the comments (usually I do a LINKY, but I have found that not many join on their blog but share right here so I'm not doing the LINKY for these last two months of the year, sorry to those of you who do blog it) Please let us know which one you choose and if you have it on your blog - your link.


324 NOV 20
"I will give you power over the enemy and nothing will hurt you." Luke 10:19

325 NOV 21 
"If you love Me with all your heart, I will provide all you need." Deuteronomy 11:13-14
326 NOV 22 
"My children will overcome the world through their faith."
1 John 5:4
327 NOV 23 
"I will root your heart in the depths of My love." 
Ephesians 3:17
328 NOV 24 
"I will come to you as certainly as the sun rises and spring rains fall." Hosea 6:3
329 NOV 25 
"I will bless the poor in spirit with My kingdom." 
Matthew 5:3
330 NOV 26 
"I will give you beauty to replace your ashes." 
Isaiah 61:3

Focus your Faith on your chosen verse (and share however you would like to feature your Promise if you blog about this). 

My first choice was the first one for there is such encouraging strength and victory in #324... but as the week went on, each one was more and more applicable to my journey. There is so much power in these verses, like #326 and #324. There is complete provision in #325. There is such hope and joyous expectancy in #328, #329 and #330. There is such love in #327 and #325 (well, all of them really)! There is complete restoration and more hope in #330... so only because it's part on this blog's verse, I have chosen #330...  
but I really do LOVE 1 John 5:4 and the photo :0) I suppose I could have done a collage again (lol) ... Promise #326
And my how I love the SON shine shot for Matthew 5:3, Promise #329, which I pray over this city and the place in which you reside. May we all be about shining Jesus in His kingdom with humble and willing spirits to be His light in the darkness. Just getting started with praying these promises...

Heavenly Father, Thank You that because of Your Precious Son Jesus,You have given us all authority to trample on the enemy and the power. I am most grateful for this promise that no harm will come that can hurt us (more than the temporal pain of the moment)! The victory already has been won! Glory! Hallelujah! We, as Your children, can and will overcome the world through our faith being built as more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. We are overcomers in You! 

You have given us beauty instead of ashes! You have made us beautiful in Your sight despite our ugliness of sin... You rose from the grave and delivered us from the ashes. Blessed are the poor and the poor in spirit in Your Kingdom, for they shall see God. I love You with all my heart and You root my heart in the depths of Your love. A love which never fails and is unending. Your love endures forever! So I give You thanks for this and so much more and that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory. You are more than enough but You still go on blessing us. You come to us as certain as the sun that rises each day, Your Son has come to greet us and lead us! Each morning, I am thankful for the Son that rises in me with breath and strength and in You I have my being! My heart is so full of gratitude and love for You that I just want to sing and dance with You, as I give You worship and praise 

"Blessed is Your Name"... I exalt You for all You are! Eternally grateful and counting every blessing as coming through Your hand through another to me... the overflow is so wonderful and beautiful and the ripple just keeps rising. PTL



 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwN_2nO5B24

HERE YOU GO KAREN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRAQ7XCJefQ

Don't forget to leave your GUESS from the video in my GIVING THANKS post too?






5 comments:

  1. I claim #326...when I read it,the song "Overcome", by Desperation Band started in my head...

    "We will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony..."

    Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I claim #324. It's the same on I used at WFW this week, but with all that has happened this week I am so thankful for the autority Jesus gave us.

    I may not be back online until later in the day. We had a great Thanksgiving and with company it's a little difficult to do what I need to do here. We have more company coming tonight so will get 6o everyone as soon as I can. DH is still doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, I love 1 John 5:4

    4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

    Loved the videos too. Thank God for His Word. Love you ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your beautiful prayer. Peggy, you have a way with words when you speak to the Lord, and I just love praying your words alongside you!

    I'm picking #324. I love the promises that serve to embolden and encourage me - especially when they promise victory against the enemy!

    And I love the verse that immediately follows this promise:

    "But don't rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven." (Luke 10:20)

    YES! That is the secret of the victory - everlasting life bought by the blood of the Lamb.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy