"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

GIVING THANKS ~ DAY 27

Lord, I am so thankful for ...




GIVING THANKS 2011

Once again this year, mine will be different, rather than doing a post or a list, I will have a different Song of THANKS every day [and 'one' or more extra (the 'one' is a different version and singer)].

I give thanks daily to God through and for MUSIC. I love the arts: music, art, poetry, dance, etc. and having not developed this part of me earlier in my life or in school, I enjoy every chance I can to express myself this way or learn more.

See my GIVING THANKS PAGE above for more details.




Lord, I give You thanks today for ...

#1. YOUR LOVE LETTERS to me (us), YOUR PROMISES in the BIBLE... all 365+  all 66 inspired books of the Bible: HIS WORD. (OK, now I gave you this one to start you out)

Clues to my thankfulness are found in these videos:
#2. My WFW and Laura Story video (featured on Nov 2nd)
#3. John Michael Talbot video (featured on Nov.  3rd)
#4. PRAYER video (featured Nov. 4th)
#5. Matt Maher video
#6. Don Moen (didn't count for a guess) General GIVING THANKS
#12. Logan Smith, Jason Crabb
#13. Hillsong
#14. Kathryn Scott
#15. Brianna Haynes
#16. HILLSONG
#17. Vineyard music
#18. VIDEO  Thank the Lord
#19. Heritage Singers
#20. Muppets
#21. PETRA
#22. Nicole Nordeman
#23. VINEYARD
#24. Hymn Medley
#25. Tears
#26. Katinas

TODAY'S featured above
#27. Michelle Sherliza, OP Music by: Karen Drucker
... (and the list will go on and on ...GIVING THANKS!)

When Nov. is over I will share the playlist where I have the collection of these songs over at my You Tube (YT) Channel and my responses here instead of just the video link. 

I have chosen for my GT to be interactive so now it's your turn. After viewing the You Tube video today, 

What do you think I'm thankful for today? 

Just leave your guess in the comments, #... I think it's.... 

2 Corinthians 2:14
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.


4 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful video.

    I'm not sure what you're thankful for today, but those pictures made me thankful for nature - the many, many manifestations of God's creative Love. Such color, such variety, such attention to detail.

    He is majestic in the mountains, and small in the wildflower. Glorious in the ocean, and precious in the sparrows.

    Nature sings His song.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are thankful for all of God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...wonderful blessings....

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy