"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

SOS ~ MIGHTY RIVER and GIVING THANKS DAY 5

Welcome to ALL for
SOAKING On SON DAY


The Bible clearly predicts that at the same time Jesus would come at His Second Coming, the mighty river Nile would dry up.  Prophecies, like this one, made 2,700 years ago are coming to pass before our very eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ey5ttnx4s
The Katinas have
another beautiful version of this song here
of the
Mighty River



"But let justice roll down like waters 
And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream."
Amos 5:24


"And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river (Nile) shall be wasted and dried up" 
Isaiah 19:5 
"And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defense shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither" 
Isaiah 19:6
My Home State


Are you drying up spiritually or 
are the Mighty Rivers flooding around you
and flowing through you to others 
that are dry/ quenched/ thirsty?

Why not SOAK in the Living Water today
and then allow Him to pour out of you into others?

LORD, I am so thankful for #5
in my "Giving Thanks"

Giving Thanks Day #6 follows but no guesses or comments allowed

Since my GIVING THANKS is interactive, it's your turn. After viewing the You Tube video #5 with Matt Maher today, 
What do you think I'm thankful for today? 
Just leave your guess in the comments
From this video, what are you thankful for today?
*******
JOIN US
by
  sharing 
A 
scene, song or scripture  
(or any combination)
 just keep it simple

this posts Sat. at 6pm to allow you to link and then rest and soak on Sonday, visiting the other blogs during the week as God permits... 

I don't know if you noticed but I added SOS to my PAGES above, check it out...
I've decided to share the Current SONday LINKUPs on a PAGE above, so you don't have to go searching for my post later in the week ...  be sure to check the dates. But you LINK UP HERE not THERE, it should show up there when you add your link here until it's closed.

If you don't see the Linky, please just add your title or link in the comments.


5 comments:

  1. “For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, As the waters cover the sea” (Habakkuk 2:14 MKJV)

    My Waters Cover the Earth

    "My waters cover the earth, and majestic mountains rise up out of the sea—each and every one declaring My strength and glory. The skies and heavens are spread out like a canopy over the earth to cover and protect . . . to bring rains in due season according to the needs of the earth.

    In like manner I cover you this day, this moment. In like manner, I bring forth rain to the seasons of your life and saturate you with My goodness. Therefore, declare this goodness, this protection with a heart of jubilant praise, and proclaim the majesty of My name in all the earth. Proclaim the majesty of My name in your life, for I am good.

    The winds move at My command. The rivers and seas are held within their banks at My Word. All things are held together within bounds by My power. Nothing escapes My notice because I AM.

    I am all, in all and I contain all. Nothing is hidden from Me and all is held in the palm of My hand. Every molecule has My complete attention. Every note sung by a songbird is recorded in the memories of My heart. I delight in the grace and beauty of all I have created from the seemingly insignificant to the most majestic. Each is full of wonder for they were created as the breath of My mouth, at the expression of My Word.

    I desire for each expression of My creative heart to declare who I am and stir up inquisitive hearts to embrace the knowledge of My glory. I will work in you in such a manner to stir the hearts of men to seek Me. Be confident in this.

    How much more then in light of all these things do you have My heart and attention? Your very name is carved in My hand, ever present, ever visible to Me. I am attentive to you at this very moment. My heart beats fast at the very beauty of your presence. My heart escalates at the sound of your voice. Come under the covering of My wings today and enjoy these moments with Me.

    Incredible Mercy, Lavish Grace

    "Yes, My Beloved, today is indeed a new day, a day of incredible mercies and lavish grace. My grace extends over the entirety of all I have created, including you. The works of your hands shall declare My goodness to all you come in contact with, all you minister to—yes, to your family too.

    I am moving on behalf of your family as I cover you. See your family standing under the covering of My redemptive love. It is to be your highest call and My divine intervention which brings things into proper perspective as far as your family goes. Respond well to the promptings of your heart on their behalf. Hear and see what I am doing and don’t think anything to small to make an impact. Listen carefully in this area. I am speaking.

    Listen carefully as you look up and see the heavens. I am sending a gentle wind into your life laden with whispers of divine guidance and direction. Look around and absorb the beauty surrounding your life. They are My declarations of love and capability for you.

    Let them speak to your heart. Take a moment and go outside. Stand under the magnitude of heaven’s canopy extended over you, stretching as far as the East is from the West. Like My love, its distance cannot be measured for there is no end to it. Yes, like the waters cover the earth with rain and sea, My child, I cover you. Rest in My all-sufficient, abundant grace (Romans 5:17). Today is a new day. Each day is a new day. Rejoice in them and be glad. I am."


    from Brenda Craig,Word of the Day, Nov.2, 2011 at Journals of the Heart Complete Letter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer to accompany the above:

    Lord, You are my strength and my song. Your name is above all other names and I run into Your strong tower where I am safe from my enemies. You spread Yourself over me like the heavens cover the earth. I am enclosed within Your canopy of love and protection. Your goodness surrounds me like a thick blanket. Let my heart be a creative expression of Your heart. Stir the creative gifts placed within me that I might represent a visible picture of You to all I meet. I choose to believe, receive and embrace the Word You so graciously took time to give to me. I am seated with You in heavenly places, positioned to hear and see what You are doing in every situation. By faith I am one who rules and reigns with You. I cast down every thought contrary to the Word You have given.

    Your beauty surrounds me and covers me with such a splendid love. You have provided all I need to sustain me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. My life and heart are in Your hands. I run into the strong tower of Your might and strength where I am saved from my enemies. I embrace the lesions of life with confidence, for You do valiantly on my behalf. Help me to walk with the fullness of Your mercy and grace in every aspect of my life. Leave nothing undone in Me. Make all things new as I learn to walk in humility and confidence. My heart is becoming a deep well of realized love and grace.

    I rise up in the calling You have placed on my life and I will not be dismayed by the little foxes, the minor setbacks or the unkind words of men. You are mighty to save and have set me in a large place where I can move with freedom and grace. Everything in my life is turned for good and the enemy’s plans are brought to naught as I surrender to You—as I proclaim Your name. I guard my heart and mouth that I may speak what is lovely and upright at all times. Teach me to judge my circumstances according to Your Word and not my feelings. In doing this my mouth will speak what Your Word says and not my opinions.

    Lord, I receive a new day. I receive a new heart in everything I do. Your grace covers me and upholds me. Mercy surrounds me like a cloak. My hands are made to declare Your works and they shall do so on a continuous basis. My family is standing under the covering of redemptive love and grace. My family is loved beyond measure and each member will come into their destiny in the fullness of time, according to Your time. Open my eyes to see all the beauty around me in both people and creation. I rest in the Lord’s all-sufficient grace. Today is a new day as each and every day to come shall be. I rejoice in the Lord and I am glad. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Living Water!! I am so thankful, too...nothing heals a parched soul...or refreshes a weary pilgrim like God's Living Water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the thought that resonates in my soul:

    "Are you drying up spiritually or
    are the Mighty Rivers flooding around you
    and flowing through you to others
    that are dry/ quenched/ thirsty?"

    Peggy, I can say sincerely that even when I feel dried up, I still feel the Mighty Rivers of Living Water flowing through me. And my greatest prayer is that God would flow through me to others - with quenching feelings of grace and love.

    Soaking this in today...

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The videos were beautiful. I thank God for His provision, living water and for the Lord. That Word of the day was lovely. Love you ~

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy