"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

SOS ~ MIGHTY TO SAVE




Zephaniah 3:17 
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."


OUR GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE

  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvdRfX7ars&NR=1

I love this verse, and it was the Verse of the Day with this song... done once again by Upward Call (oparisg) back in May, yet it seems perfect for the upcoming praise and focus I plan on doing for all of December (similar to last year's "31 Days of Praise"). 

I am sharing Shannon Ethridge's devotional "Completely Loved: Recognizing God's  Passionate Pursuit of Us" and focusing on special aspects of His character (like last year) which was my intention when I started this blog with the hope of looking at the Names of God and His character, which are interspersed throughout this blog... even in the header I did. 

So I do hope that you will JOIN me in December to see God and His love for you, wrapped in a special package, and designed just for you as "Completely His" (the first book of Shannon's) diving into a deeper intimacy with our heavenly Bridegroom, Jesus Christ... who humbled Himself to be born in a stable, to save us and give us eternal life and so much more... "Loving Jesus Without Limits" a wonderful series by Shannon Ethridge. This was a very special gift from a dear sister for my birthday and I am so grateful for her. 

Did  I mention that YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOVED by God ... and can be COMPLETELY HIS too!

JOIN US

by
  sharing 
scene, song or scripture  
(or any combination)
 just keep it simple


This posts Sat. at 6pm to allow you to link and then rest and soak on Sonday, visiting the other blogs during the week as God permits ... remember that I have SOS as a PAGE in the tabs above so you can easily access the blogs for today's post during the week!

* if you don't see the Linky, please just add your title or link in the comments

*** MY GIVING THANKS SONG VIDEO for Day 13 (today) is HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that the Lord sings over us?

    Have a wonderful SONday!

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is beautiful, Peggy. Your blog did not jump forward when I came here. I usually have to scroll back. I think it looks great. Sorry I had trouble posting the link. Maybe you can remove one. Love you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song. Because of my hearing loss I could not understand most of the words except Mighty to Save. The title alone says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite songs. The words are so powerful - they touch my soul deeply.

    But, as a writer, the one phrase that makes me tingle with excitement is this:

    Forever, Author of Salvation...

    An author composes something that is meant to stir the heart. I can just picture God taking His finger and writing the words to the greatest Love Story ever told.

    It starts with "In the beginning, God..."

    The climax happens with "It is finished..."

    And the ending says "Yes, I am coming soon! Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!"

    What an amazing story. The Hero comes to rescue His bride, and He takes her home to live with Him forever!

    Bravo, Author - All glory and honor to You!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this song...it was actually the first song we sang at church yesterday!

    I like your new formatting, too...the page loads much faster...and I have always liked tab organizing...

    Sorry I stopped by too late to link up...had the two oldest grands much of the weekend...nonstop fun!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy