"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WFW ~ THANKFUL for HIS INDESCRIBABLE GIFT


Joining others with GIVING THANKS to GOD
with my collages of the SEASONS for everything, 
reaching others
every day, every way
with
"... His Indescribable Gift..."
JESUS
2 Corinthians 9:15 
Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift!(NIV)(ESV)
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! (NKJV)


"Carrying out this social relief work involves far more than helping meet the bare needs of poor Christians. It also produces abundant and bountiful thanksgivings to God. This relief offering is a prod to live at your very best, showing your gratitude to God by being openly obedient to the plain meaning of the Message of Christ. You show your gratitude through your generous offerings to your needy brothers and sisters*, and really toward everyone. Meanwhile, moved by the extravagance of God in your lives, they'll respond by praying for you in passionate intercession for whatever you need. Thank God for this gift, His gift. No language can praise it enough!" (The Message)

*LifeToday Mission Feeding or Water for LifeChristmas Shoe Project, Mission RESCUELIFESamaritan's Purse: Operation Christmas ChildSoles4Soulsto name just a few...

For more
 WORD FILLED WEDNESDAY


"What can I give to the King?
Give to the one who has everything.
What can I give?
What gift can I bring?
What can I give to the King?"





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. We all need more gratitude. Yours shows in everything you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful gifft to this world, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so encouraging to see God lead so many of us to focus on a full month of Thanksgiving! This was a lovely Word-filled Wednesday post full of blessings - and I loved the little dancing Seniorita as well - a fun smile for me and my grandkids. Thanks for a lovely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy....it's only fair that this is my second attempt at a comment...I swear, someone is trying to steal the JOY but we won't let him...
    Giving Thanks for you tonight friend. We again are on the same page so many miles apart...love that!!

    Praying for you and all you do and giving thanks tonight for the life you are!

    love you!xoxo lori

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy