"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

31 DECLARATIONS of PROMISES to SPEAK over your LIFE ~ 1&2

for the next 
31 Days 

Let's Declare these Promises


and 
start 2014 with
declaring
God's Word
over our lives

[as written and shared by J. Osteen in his book: "I Declare..."]

[also available in Spanish]
"Yo Declaro: 31 Promesas para proclamar sobre su vida"
[Part of the reason I did this was to translate to Spanish and then I found this, plus I'd need to do each day as I have done Day 1 with the extra box to have the Google Translate change to Spanish, so that doesn't work and not so sure of the accuracy in their translation either.]

Speak these forth in confidence

Here's  
Day 1 
as an example

" I declare ...      

"... God’s incredible blessings over my life. I will see an explosion of God’s goodness, a sudden widespread  increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of God’s favor. It will elevate me to a level higher than I ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way. ..."

... This is my declaration." 

for 
Day 2
January 2nd

{I will be adding each of them to this page each day in January}
Of course, that may make this post way too long... hmmmm... so we'll have to see
---
I made them as a Power Point Presentation so I have to figure out how still, so I may have to wait until the end to post them all as a video/slideshow (notice the # of the day is in white down in the right corner)

or 
better yet

highly recommend getting a copy 
and reading the great messages that accompany all 31 of these declarations

Allow God to speak these positive affirmations into your spirit
through Joel Osteen and be encouraged daily 


[I was hoping to post one of these each day, but that's 31 blog posts tied up so then I arranged them in weekly groups and published them all on today. That just did not seem to work nor do I want to take away from Joel Osteen (no copyright intended) I just wanted to share and highly recommend declaring these each day. Having the devotional message written by Joel Osteen with each one really helps so the best idea is the one above-get it! I have drafted all the rest 3-31. Just ask me if you'd like them, OK? so we can declare one of these together each day for the beginning of 2014 or every month. :) This was alot of work to prepare all 31 days but all credit goes to Joel Osteen, and of course, GOD first! ]

I find this so helpful to

DECLARE
these aloud
each day

I HOPE YOU
will also



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy