"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

IN HIS PRESENCE ~ 9 & GRATEFUL 2/4GOD

Day 9
for now follow this 2013 link 
Focus: Forgiveness
"Jeremiah 31:34"

[note: whenever the Day falls on Thurs. I will be combining my Grateful 2/4 God with the Name or characteristic given in this devotion for our Focusmaybe after reading Rebecca's full, short devotion, it will inspire your gratitude to join me

For more about this, go back to here and follow any of these
I'm so GRATEFUL to God 
for
FORGIVENESS

1st for HIS and then for the forgiveness of others

SCRIPTUREJeremiah 31:34

 "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

PRAYER:

Father, Thank You for forgiving me from any wickedness and sin when I confess them to You, You are faithful and just to forgive me but this promise says so much more. So I am grateful that You also will remember them no more. Lord, how often I forget and wrestle with this more for myself than for forgiving others when I know that the past is gone, and You paid greatly for all my wrong actions and attitudes. 

Thank You for this grateful response in today's devotion. I not only say "amen" but also ask You to help me forgive as I have been forgiven, keeping me in a ready mode to forgive others, forgive myself and move forward in Your precious forgiveness. I am ever so thankful to You for Your forgiveness and that You sent Your Son to pay for my debt, a debt I could never pay. Thank You, Lord! Thank You for continual forgiveness and the humility to always come to You, releasing forgiveness from You and Your Throne to me and those I've offended and those who have done anything against me that need forgiveness, for You have already covered all of it in Jesus' precious name ... forgiveness for a repentant heart bowed before You! 


***
How have you
experienced God this week
(or would like to or need to)

F: Focus on a Name of God or one of His attributes; Find a Verse
O: Open His Word~the Bible; allow God to reveal Himself
C: Center on HIM, Come into His Presence; Call on Him to speak
U: Understand God & His Truth in His Word; Unmask your heart to God
S: Saturate and Soak as you Share your GRATITUDE for God to God*

***

Just write on being grateful 2 God 4 who He is!
(in a prayer of gratitude)


Please tell us in the comments your response for the week to how you are grateful to God as ... the *FOCUS NAME for this week (given by me above*) like I've tried to share 

OR

do your own
FOCUS NAME
and tell us

"I'm grateful to God as my  ... because ...  or  "I'm grateful for God's  ... (quality) because ... (a Scripture would be nice if ya' got one in your head, or just come back, the blog's always here even when I'm not) or *better yet you can write out a prayer to Him right in my comments of how you are thankful for experiencing God as that Name or quality of God implies ...
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy