"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

IN HIS PRESENCE ~ Day 11 to 17

continually
"IN HIS PRESENCE"

Be sure to click over to the actual devotion for
Days 11-17
by Rebecca Barlow Jordan

Today's 
Focus: Master
"Luke 8:24-25"

SONday's
Focus: El Roi
"Psalm 121:8"

{I will try to be back each day to add that day and link to the devotion,
 then this will repost on Fri. with all of them}

Day 13
link
Focus: Bread of Life
"John 6:35"

Day 14
link
Focus: Lifter of my head
"Psalm 3:3"

Day 15
link
Focus: Our Peace 
"Ephesians 2:14"

Day 16
link
Focus: Abba
"Romans 8:15"
BE SURE TO SEE MY GRATEFUL 2/4 GOD

Day 17
link
Focus: Rock
"Psalm 61:2"


* For more information, I explained these back on Day 1 here except for the update NOTE of my reorganization decision on Day 4 to put them all together for the week and repost again at the end of the week. Clicking on the image should take you to the current devotional of Daily In Your Presence.

MY DAILY POSTS for the week FOLLOW BELOW THIS ONE!



3 comments:

  1. Amen, Praise the Lord, by His presence we grow into Him and experience Him in the fullest way. How glorious to be in the presence of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is JOY in His Presence - for His mercies are new every morning, and my love for Him grows more and more.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first line of this post is linked to a Don Moen "Presence" song ... but this one is just for you (opening line)

      Just in case the link doesn't work, it is this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vnBBheW7k

      Praying that you continue growing and find His Joy every morning and giving thanks with you that His mercies are new every morning... and in the evening too, that His joy will bring you rest for a weary soul that has so much more since 2014 began ... yet you are holding on to Jesus Only You

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy