"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

IN HIS PRESENCE ~ Day 4 to Day 10

*my regular daily/weekly posts do follow this devotion guide for the week below

Focus: Creator
"Isaiah 40:28"

Thank You Creator for all of Your Creation!

You are the everlasting God. May all creation sing praises of this. I praise You and thank You that You will not grow weary or tired as we do! Praising You for Your understanding that we cannot even fathom. You are above all of Your Creation. 

My HOPE is in You!
Thank You!

***
REORGANIZATION NOTE:

This is ALL I had originally for this day and then I got thinking about having these post one a day means 365 posts and that's alot (especially if you get them in your email-lol). So, I changed it for next week on Mon. (the 6th) to be a culminating post and now I've decided to free up my Mon. (for something else) so I decided that I'll be doing this on Sat. instead. I will give you the weekend ones and then add the following week right here also.

*another bummer, I just discovered today, my links to the actual devotion, in advance, will not work, so I will have to link them after to the current one. Another reason this will have to publish, revert to draft and publish again. 

I have another real book by Rebecca Barlow Jordan that is newer, "Daily in Your Image", which shares the same format, challenging us to let the very character of Christ saturate our hearts with a desire to know, love and serve Him more by BEing more like Jesus... but I chose this online one so you could read along in her devotional and intimately come into His Presence!

I hope that this does not mean I will not be able to continue sharing and linking to these "Intimate Conversations with a Loving Father" but have found a tentative solution this way. 

Hope this works out better.

Bookmark it or come back and read Sat. posts.
My Thurs. one will still be on Thurs. but also here.
but remember the links do not work
at least not until the day

BE SURE to click on each DAY (link)
and follow to read the actual devotion in full
by Rebecca Barlow Jordan
They are short and I know they will bless you as they do me

Focus: Wonderful Counselor
"Isaiah 9:6"

Oh, Wonderful Counselor

Wonderful Merciful Savior

Thank You
for always being there
with wonderful counsel and grace

Your mercy is new every morning

You are compassionate and ever willing to help

 Thank You 
for speaking directly into my life
I marvel in wonder and praise!
***
Thank You
for 
MY ONE WORD
for
2014
[coming SONday]

and
all You plan to teach and show me
through it
Glorious, Wonderful Counselor!

***
Monday
January 6th
will be

Focus: Compassion 
"Lamentations 3:22-23"

Focus: Refuge
"Psalm 46:1"

Day 8
 link 
Focus: Good Shepherd
"John 10:14"

Day 9
link 
Focus: Forgiveness
"Jeremiah 31:34"

Day 10
link 
Focus: High Priest
"Hebrews 4:15"




* For more information, I explained these back on Day 1 here except for the update NOTE of my reorganization decision here above to lessen the number of posts.

Forgive me if you have not heard from me in awhile, I'm fighting a fever/ cold/ sinus/flu(?) virus or something and as I rest to get well, I'm a bit off and behind. 1/3/14 ... 1/6/14 so ... I am enjoying just listening to online teachings, one of which I found called Hope for the Hearta worldwide ministry with a two-fold mission: providing Bible-based counsel to renew minds, heal hearts, and bring hope to the hurting, while empowering Christians to disciple others with June Hunt. Looking forward to getting one of many great books of hers, with the same title as the ministry. Meanwhile I'm listening to the archives and many topics. As you can see this lines up with my new One Word for 2014, although I did not intend  to start this year off this way, it can only get better. And God is using this time for good. Many blessings, love and prayers for you all.


3 comments:

  1. Always get the best and most inspiring information on your blog, Peggy. Thank you for all the hard work you do to make it happen!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dear, I'm so sorry you are sick. I'm praying you will be well soon. Love and faraway Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, that's the safe way! Hope this means you received my belated email about your wonderful post and verses on HOPE! Thank you so much! This also must mean that so far this winter that you are staying warm and well. Good for you. You know how hard it is on me from here, not trusting and knowing what to do or get. I think I'm over the worst part. Praying you are doing well. Thanks for finding your way to this post and leaving me your sweet words as always. Glad you found this note. Take good care!

      Love,
      Peggy

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy