"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

IN HIS PRESENCE~1

Day 1
for now follow this 2013 link 
Focus: Alpha and Omega
"Revelation 21:6"

* Note: I'm hoping to be incorporating these daily into my posts or alone as is, with the hope that you will click on the link and read the short devotion written by Rebecca Barlow Jordan along with me, so that we may enjoy these Intimate Conversations with the Father together and Daily BE in His Presence and His Word. Some days I may add a prayer response or reflection to share on our FOCUS

Any year that starts out with us focusing on God as the Alpha and Omega, most definitely has placed Our LORD first and foremost for the year ahead, with plans to start and finish with Him directly as our main focus, rightfully so, the beginning and the end, as our Alpha and Omega, will guide us day by day in His aMazing Grace! Hoping and praying you will encounter Him daily here with me.  

Father, Thank You that our future is in Your hands. Each day as I arise may I acknowledge Your Presence and invite You to begin and end the day with me, and be with me in every part. May You order my steps and my thoughts. I thank You that I do not need to fear or worry as I begin this day or this new year, knowing that You already have it planned with purpose and love. I will be concerned only with knowing You better, trusting You more and spending time together with You. May my journey begin and end with You in Your safekeeping daily, I pray ... 



3 comments:

  1. Here is today's as a sample of what Rebecca Barlow Jordan shares from Alpha and Omega:

    FROM THE FATHER'S HEART

    "My child, you are often confused about who I am and where you are going. When you arise in the morning, I am there with you. When you work through the day, you will find Me close by. From the time you open your eyes until I close them in sleep at night, I am always with you, ready to guide you. Do not worry about knowing how you fit into My plans. Be concerned only with knowing Me and spending time together. Your future is in My hands."

    then her

    GRATEFUL RESPONSE

    "In Your time, Lord, every step is ordered and every thought recorded. You know the past, present, and future. You have planned every day of my life with purpose and love. Gently but firmly You are preparing a glorious ending for me in heaven. I give my life into Your safekeeping. How marvelous is Your wisdom!"

    plus a SIMPLE TRUTH

    "Life is a journey that begins and ends with God. Rebecca Barlow Jordan

    Now don't these look like a wonderful short way to be in God's Word (the Bible) each day and hear from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In His Presence, I am:

    S afe
    H eld tightly
    A dored
    R escued
    O verjoyed
    N ever alone

    Ah, what a way to begin the new year!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! A wonderful prayer, dear Peggy. Love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy