"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MY ONE WORD for 2014 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ???

By now, you may think that 

MY ONE WORD
for 2014

[image credit:Rachel Olsen]
Every new year brings new "resolutions.'" But the problem is that we rarely follow through on them. “My One Word” is an experiment designed to move past new year's resolutions and instead pick ONE WORD. Find out more at www.myoneword.org
is
"PRESENCE"

with my daily desire to share
"In His Presence"
but it's not either

PRESENTS or PRESENCE

No, no, no...
yet IN HIS PRESENCE I encounter
this 
PRESENT
more of
this
GIFT
***

I just realized that I'm preparing future, upcoming posts about or with My One Word, but I have not yet officially announced what it is or confirmed My One Word... which I usually do right away in the beginning of the New Year. 

I've been waiting to determine which Bible verse God would have me focus on as My One Word Bible verse but I still have at least 3 ... and I cannot choose between them. I also wanted a perfect choice of an image, which I do have for one of the verses, but it's not my image ... and the one I tried to do with the same idea, just doesn't look as good (sigh) ... so I guess these are my reasons for not having shared what My One Word is and I could not wait until this next SONday when I do plan on sharing ... I think I was also waiting to see what the site

publishes for the 
New Year

"... “My One Word” is an experiment designed to move you beyond this cycle. [of making a long list of resolutions to change your life] The challenge is simple: lose the long list of changes you want to make this year and instead pick ONE WORD.

This process provides clarity by taking all your big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single focus. Just one word that centers on your character and creates a vision for your future. So, we invite you to join us and pick one word for the next twelve months. LEARN HOW!
- See more at: http://myoneword.org/#sthash.5v7osiCj.dpuf "
[the blue part is my insert to explain what My One Word wrote]
***
So without all the fancy fixin's of a great image and a chosen verse
(although this one does include one of my considerations for a verse)

HERE'S 
MY new ONE WORD
for 2014


Does it even look like an anchor?

I just can't do it well with Power Point, 
it should look like this which is available to purchase but

instead if I choose this Bible verse for
HOPE

I will go take a photo of an actual anchor
or
maybe the following one will do
with my combined effort of all 3 chosen verses
{course, there are many more verses with HOPE}
Isaiah 40:31; Romans 12:12; Hebrews 6:19

***
What I do know is that God consistently reinforced this word since before I wrote my reviews on so many books with hope as a theme and then showed me in His Word and through once again entering into a place I called a "garden ..." that I can rely on my Hope in Christ Jesus ... in e.v.e.r.y. circumstance, He will not fail. I believe after having My One Word be "Light" and then "Peace" that this is a good follow up connecting and anchoring them all together with God's aMazing Grace!
***
It's meant to go with the study and book by Pastor Pete Wilson
"Let Hope In"
starting Jan. 12th with his church(es) at Cross Point tv
[image credit:Pete Wilson]

So I'm set "hook, line and (not sinker... anchor" on HOPE as the new 2014 MY ONE WORD, worked into my character and what God will do in me as He strengthens me with His HOPE!

I've already gone back in my archives and looked at previous words of hope such as "Light of Hope" from the series with Thomas Kinkade and this one I called "Hope through His Presence", fits with my sharing "In His Presence" daily, and I have already begun reading the other devotional mentioned back there, besides the many books I have in my Kindle for PC with HOPE in their titles. But don't you worry or be concerned about checking these out because you can be sure I will draw from them throughout this year and be sharing much that I gain 

With
MUCH 
HOPE
Peggy

because I am
ANCHORED
as I soar like an eagle
{I wonder if you can do both?}


Hopefully this will all come together better soon, but at least you have my main drift and where I'm headed in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy