"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

SOS ~ MY ONE WORD for 2014

Allowing this video to introduce
MY NEW ONE WORD
for 
2014

from "Jesus Today ... " by Sarah Young
no, it's not 
JESUS
although
HE IS AT THE CENTER
of every
ONE
WORD

Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer." (AMP)
ROMANS 12:12
although I most likely will go with NIV or KJV if this is my verse
I am not sure yet

I came close to choosing this
ONE WORD
before
and
I shared this video back then

actually, I'm thinking that
it will be a combined
One Word
with
another
word
that's part of my
blog title
but have not yet decided
the order or the adjoining word
which will make it
more than
ONE 
WORD
but my focus will be on the 1
I did not share the full title of Sarah Young's book
I would have loved for that to be my phrase
for this year of 2014


I have many books in my Kindle for PC on this theme, so this was a "no-brainer" that God was speaking this into my heart and my spirit. I have a book from Holley Gerth, one from Cherie Hill and various others on this ONE WORD. 

When I saw the image that I will introduce later in the week ... it was confirmed to me that this would be MY ONE WORD for 2014 ... although I was tending toward the one in my blog title, so that at the end of this year, I would close my blog, with having focused the complete year on that WORD, but perhaps it will be and end up being the one for the following year as the closure of my blog with that WORD. 

Meanwhile
I still am
Soaking On SONday (SOS)


"Don’t you know that day dawns after night, showers displace drought, and spring and summer follow winter? Then, ... for God will not fail you!" 
Charles Spurgeon
{I have taken MY ONE WORD out of his quote}

Did you pick out which 
WORD
is 
MY ONE WORD
from the video?

or 

the Scripture?

Make a guess!
(and it's not GRACE)
as
aMazing 
as that is
Don't tell if you know, officially disclosing later this week

perhaps MY ONE WORD will lead me
out of my MAZES and MESSES with
more MIRACLES in
2014



* oh, and in case you don't know much about MY ONE WORD, there is a site, a book and also a YouVersion Reading Plan (only 4 days) to help you. But simply put, it's just a given WORD instead of many resolutions to focus you and changes you'd like to make to be all God made you to be or become. 

There's also another One Word 365 community besides this original. Popping up all over the internet as alternative to "resolutions". The SOS (Study On SONday) will start next Sun. at 6pm or I will be sharing from the church that is starting on the 12th on MY ONE WORD and a book I reviewed last year. 




No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy