"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 is the blog verse for here

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"COME LIKE A RUSHING WIND ... COME LIGHT THE FIRE AGAIN"

THIS
PENTECOST
SONday


Let's lift our

"HANDS TO THE HEAVENS"

with KARI JOBE "MAJESTIC" LIVE

Majestic, the album, on iTunes: http://c.karijobe.com/0m0
Kari on Facebook: http://c.karijobe.com/0m2
Kari on Twitter: http://c.karijobe.com/0m3
Kari on Instagram: http://c.karijobe.com/0m4 
Kari on YouTube: http://c.karijobe.com/0m6
Kari's website: http://c.karijobe.com/0m5

Music video by Kari Jobe performing Let The Heavens Open. (C) 2014 KAJE, LLC.

 under exclusive license to Sparrow Records

and invite the
HOLY SPIRIT
to
"COME LIKE A RUSHING WIND ... COME LIGHT THE FIRE AGAIN"

We lift our eyes
We lay our hearts before You
Expectant here for You to move

With our hands to the Heavens
Alive in Your presence
Oh God, when You come
So pour out Your Spirit
We love to be near You
Oh God, when You come



You are welcome in this place
Welcome in our hearts
Come and have Your way

God, meet us face to face
All consuming fire
Move without restraint

Breathe on us
Spirit come
You're our heart's desire

We stand in the glory of the King
Knowing that You're here
You have set us free
You're here

Let our worship be Your throne
Amazed by who You are
Your presence makes us whole

Let the Heavens open
Let Your Kingdom move
All our faith and hope in
Our great God


OUR LORD is SO WORTHY
of all our highest praise


Kari's MAJESTIC worship
is so beautiful
I had a Widget Playlist of it over to the right and down the page near the end
but it was slowing down the page loading and then seemed to disappear
so I removed it sadly but gladly added these videos instead

I was washed in tears as I watched this live concert and the beautiful, reverent spirit of God
pouring forth on Kari and all as they truly worshiped. The whole concert is so worth viewing

... and ...
because of this and today
I thought about the book of Acts that I have been following along with the daily readings at
IF:EQUIP
(finishing with Chapter 8:26-40 on Fri.)


and I went back to the beginning of ACTS to read this account once again 
 
Day 1 - Acts 1:1-5 from IF : Equip on Vimeo.
 
Day 2 - Acts 1:6-11 from IF : Equip on Vimeo.

viewing these vimeos from
IF:EQUIP



MAY YOU GRASP
the importance
of the
HOLY SPIRIT
today
and
may He fill you
afresh and anew fully
a blaze and alive
with all the
GLORY
of
His
Fire and Wind


HAPPY PENTECOST SUNDAY!


and the

[image credit]




What is Pentecost? Why does it matter?
What does it mean?

Simply put ... from the Greek word
"pentekostos"
meaning
fiftieth

because it's the fiftieth day after
Jesus died and rose
and
the Holy Spirit came
upon all who were gathered as
the 1st followers of Jesus
filling them with
power
or
better said
empowering them for their mission
as the church


HALLELUJAH

Come Holy Spirit

we welcome You
(as Kari sang)

SANTO ESPIRITU
(Holy Spirit)
"Tu Nombre Exaltaré"
another one with Kari Jobe, only in Spanish
I've been humming and singing this all week


2 comments:

  1. Very, very inspiring.

    Yes, may the Holy Spirit *fan the flame* of my heart!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy



Be sure to catch Oct.'s Challenge of Prayer for our Marriages above in my PRAYER page also in this POST here and at TWW with Darlene Schacht, author of "Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption..." (book review)
Pray for my marriage and yours!
Come see "31 Days of "Greater Good" on my MISSIONS Blog!

IS THERE ROOM in your INN for JESUS?

COME to "LAS POSADAS" All Church CHRISTmas Pageant (just click below on each one) to travel with Mary, Joseph & I to the Intro, 1st Posada, 2nd Posada, 3rd Posada, 4th Posada, 5th Posada, 6th Posada, 7th Posada, FINAL POSADA December 24th My POSADA Reflections