"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Friday, September 18, 2015

HEART ❤️ PROJECT

My Chiquitita

begged me to share this one
{she's not even a real beagle, just thinks she is and kinda looks like one}
and
told me to dedicate this to
Marty
(fortunately neither one of them had a life so "ruff")
I AM BEAGLE
[photo credit: Sharon]

BEAGLE FREEDOM PROJECT
 ❤️
{OK, so it's not my project, but I still care}
Just watch the
LOVE


Here's some of the articles I found here that you can read and find out more about these Beagles:

"Beagles Freed From Lab Cages Discover What It Means To Truly Be Alive"
 "Beagles Freed After Years In Lab Cages Touch Grass For The First Time
"Dogs Trapped In Labs Given Hope For A Loving Family"

The Animal Rescue Site
made me aware of this
{I use to have the buttons on my blogs to click daily and give}
My MISSIONS blog
keeps me aware of doing this
It's so easy
just go to the site and click

To learn how to adopt a rescued beagle, or find out other ways to help, visit the Beagle Freedom Project's website
I, for one, can't resist the cute face of a

BEAGLE
 ❤️
{too bad, I already have 4 furry friends to care for}

Plus, I promised someone back in MN, I would not rescue any more
furry friends, wanting to bring them home with me


Even if it's not
my usual
FRIDAY FOCUS
it's worth
sharing
the  care of precious
Beagles


Pass on
the Rescue Beagle info
please

4 comments:

  1. Life is just not complete without our furry babies.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 86:11-12 is my prayer this morning:

    "O Eternal One, guide me along Your path
    so that I will live in Your truth.
    Unite my divided heart so that I will fear Your great name.
    O Lord, my God! I praise You with all that I am.
    I will rightly honor Your great name forever."


    To almighty God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breaking my heart, Peggy. I just recently read something about the pervasive use of beagles in research because of their kind and friendly personalities. Why do we humans do such terrible things to animals? It's so painful. I'm just thankful that there are people who fight for the rights of our furry friends. I believe it's part of the mandate God gave to us in the Garden of Eden. To have dominion - loving stewardship - but not to dominate or abuse, these precious creatures of God.

    Thank you, Chiquita...

    GOD BLESS!

    (Where did you get that picture of Marty?! It's one that I love!)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy