"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, January 6, 2017

MY DAY AWAY to PRAY ~ "40 DAYS OF PRAYER"

I am continuing with Fridays offline

special day set apart

for

GOD & me

(no prayer requests for me or the many with needs for just this day, they're put on hold)

PRAISE, RAISE *my arms in ADORATION and YIELD
to GOD alone

*(actually they're suppose to be REPENT and ACCESS)

P.R.A.Y.

40 Days of Prayer
[not mine - image credit: LifeWay Women]

I love starting out the new year with PRAYER and LIFEWAY came up with a really wonderful plan ... love these images that they share in my emails with the daily prayer ...



     
Share Square
Share Square
Share Square
Share Square  

Share Square

And I love reading the

Psalms and Prayers

too!

(even better the download they sent just for signing up)
"Redeemed" by Angela Thomas-Pharr
{I believe you can also purchase this}

so even though I am not online
I have today's

DAY 6

Reading: Psalms 13-15

Prayer for you (and me)

"God, I pray for my sweet friend, that chains of disobedience will be broken today. She has been created to declare Your glory with her life. I hope she can see that knowing You more is the way to trusting You more. That obedience by faith is the path of blessing. Peace. Grace. Rest. Father, will You give her a greater confidence about the truth of the Bible? Send the Holy Spirit to show her how to trust You more. Will You help her rearrange her life around the truth of who You are, and then, Lord, will You bless every act of her obedience? In Jesus' name ..."

Respond in prayer ... 

"When Jesus described the intimacy He wants with us, He talked about joining us for dinner." Revelation 3:20

Just to give you a sample





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy