"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A VERY SPECIAL DAY

See this sweet photo of these precious children
2 of them became ours legally in 1985

Vinny (Feb 7, 1979) Matt (Feb'78) Tracy ('79)

Today is Vinny's birthday!
(Vincent)

... and this is how he looks now ...


with Maria and their daughter Penelope


Maria calls him "Vince"

Image result for a christian birthday wish for a son

Image result for a christian birthday wish for a son
from
Sam and Peggy


Image result for a christian birthday wish for a son
I never have forgotten this day or YOU!
Prayers for you and yours

as always

<><><>


On this day in 1979, Nathan St. Vincent was born to Teresa (Diaz) and Harold Thomas and was known as "Vinny". So when he became our "son" legally in July of 1985, he had been living with us for almost 3 yrs. and his name legally became Vincent (Vinny) Samuel Thomas Hernandez. Since everyone called him Vinny, we chose to make that his name (although the name Nathan was from his biological Grandpa Nate - married to my husband's sister, Beatriz). He was then given my husband's (3rd name, from which he gets his nickname "Sam") and his last name. However, he was already Vinny (and Tracy's) "great uncle" Sam. We added Vinny's last name from his biological father as his 3rd name. [3rd names are usually given or chosen in Catholic families at Confirmation time ... yet these children were not raised in the Catholic church ... although they did go to church with me all their years. Upon graduating from Stillwater High School, Vinny chose to join the US Marines! and has become a career Marine, rising to the highest rank possible of non-combative. He was living and working at the Pentagon up until last year when they moved to the panhandle of Florida. 

I know I don't usually share much about my personal family life because I quite often don't feel that I have the right to post about others, especially without their permission. I am today without anyone's permission ... but these are just the facts as I know them and want to remember. I have asked for prayers in the past for my family members and mentioned that today was his birthday, but never have I written more ... today, I have decided that I wanted to share in his day and this is the only way that I can  

The words written in that last image (actually all 3) are basically from me... and most of that 3rd image reflect my heart. With much love, I send my best wishes {more than likely I will remove this to draft but today I honor this man and his day}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy