"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, February 17, 2017

FRIDAY "FINDING I AM ..." and "No More Faking"

[image credit: P31 OBS]


Yes,
today I am continuing
"FINDING I AM"

[not just on this excellent map provided through Proverbs 31 OBS from Lysa TerKeurst that goes so beautifully with her book]

but also 

... because it's my 'day away' with our LORD - offline and set apart just seeking and hopefully FINDING I AM ... as HE IS for me, as this week in the study of Lysa's book ... and OBS at P31, we have come to know Him as: the Bread of Life, the Light of the World, the Gate and the Good Shepherd and this week as ...

The Life

which I love because
there are two verses for
I AM

as

LIFE

(maybe you can see them on the map)

and

HE IS

my life


And the second verse has been a key verse for me
for many years, as the main verse
for me in Mexico
and
one of the first verses
I taught my Spanish students
before leaving to Mexico
so I had it memorized
in Spanish and it was key to
God speaking to me clearly on the beach
with one of the inspirational women
God used to my "mission field"

John 14:6

John 11:25 

are our
KEY VERSES

or

mine in particular underlined

ALL Image result for finding i am study i am the way, the truth and the life  7 I AM 

When I started this post, I had hoped to be able to write more about "No More Faking Fine... Ending the Pretending" or even my book review for this book, but "life" called me away and I have not been online since Mon./Tues. - way too much going on for me, including being fitted for my hearing aides ... all I can say is I am one person that does not "fake fine" yet still much of this book can apply to me and Esther Fleece's life is different from mine yet still this is one book that should not be missed (but one day I will get my review written and you'll see why) - of course, you can read the reviews at Amazon or other sites to find out if this book may be for you too like it is for me. Clearly - this may be my #1 book this year and I am reading alot of fantastic books!

“When we fake fine, we fake our way out of authentic relationship with God, others, and ourselves.

"The one thing all humans have in common is the journey of walking through pain, hurts, disappointment, etc. Our culture tells us to ignore these things, move one, forgive and forget. So many times we rob ourselves of the opportunity to be healed, I know I have. But pain doesn’t have to be the end of our stories. We can process through our grief and sadness with God and come out redeemed and whole. That is the message of HOPE we are spreading and you don’t have to look far to see people who need it!"

Image result for finding i am study i am the way, the truth and the life
Truthfully

I can't 

"fake fine"

not now, not ever

but

as

I'm Finding

I AM ...

in the midst of everything

I'm as REAL as I can be

and

this week

has not been a very good week

I'm left with so much

(blah)

I'm not fine

and

I'm not sure when I will be

yet

I know

HE IS

and

I trust Him

completely

to help me get to a place of

being "fine" or better

but

I'm thanking Him already today

for 

"WHO HE IS"

and  that

"I'M LOVED BY HIM"

(that's who I am)

while I continue to sing this song

since we sang it on

SONday

(and it's still playing in my head)
"He's a Good, Good Father..."
then I discovered this series on this and passed it on to our adopted daughter
Please keep her in your prayers!!!
(and me hearing from God)

It says this is my
"3001"
post
so I really wish
I would have been able
to do this as I set out

(now some in that count are in draft or maybe not available any longer but that's my total and it seems significant to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy