"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

FRIDAY "FINDING I AM"

[image credit: P31 OBS]

Yes,
today I am
"FINDING I AM"

not just on this excellent map
provided through Proverbs 31 OBS from
Lysa TerKeurst
that goes so beautifully with her book

but
because it's my 'day away' with our LORD
offline and set apart
just
seeking
and hopefully
FINDING
I AM


in that special quiet way or sometimes with music
sometimes in His Word
sometimes in my One Year Devotional
sometimes in the OBS book or study guide
but always with Him
not asking anything of Him
just spending focused time leaning into
FINDING
Him

the great

I AM
Oh, and here's a really important part of Lysa's book ... the rest of her title

"... How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart"


because that is truly what takes place on my Fridays away

Oh, if I could only satisfy His heart as much or the way He touches mine!

and I really love
MAPS
especially this one

with
the 7 statements
of
I AM
found in the book of
John
I AM THE Bread OF LIFE. JOHN 6:35 
I AM THE Light OF THE WORLD. JOHN 8:12 
I AM THE Gate. JOHN 10:9 
I AM THE Good Shepherd. JOHN 10:11 
I AM THE Resurrection AND THE Life. JOHN 11:25-26 
I AM THE Way AND THE truth AND THE Life. JOHN 14:6 
I AM THE TRUE Vine. JOHN 15:1


this is 
WEEK 2
and
Week 1
John 6:35 (NIV) | "I AM the bread of life." | Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies | Week 1 Verse | #FindingIAM #P31OBS
session 1

was just as Great
{even though I only have the sample of the book, I hope to get it soon and I'm loving ...}

"FINDING I AM"

I enjoy all of this study but my favorite part are the
video teachings of Lysa in the Holy Land
these places on the map

{each week P31 OBS provides you with so much beyond the book - extras 
and more - they're really creative and encouraging team and community}

I love the Scripture and Memory Cards too!

 The next Proverbs 31 Online Bible study is on the book, "Finding I AM" by Lysa TerKeurst! Study starts January 23. Learn more and sign up here --> http://www.proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/ #FindingIAM #P31OBS
{I don't think it's too late to sign up and benefit from P31 OBS}
but mostly for
"FINDING I AM..."
and
allowing Jesus to fully satisfy the cries of your heart

as you listen to His
<><><>
Even though I am looking and studying along with "The Broken Way..." and now also with "Finding I AM...", I actually am Focusing on Friday, not just on these two wonderful studies to guide me, and the "Finding I AM" statements of Jesus as found in John ... but since my One Word of 2017 is "Healing", I am seeking and finding I AM as ... the Healer and the Comforter; as my Strength and Restorer ... He reveals all these attributes as the "LIGHT of the world" shining into any dark moment that needs to be brought into His Light, where He shows us and guides us as He lights our way ... because His Word is a Lamp to our feet and a Light to our path (Psalm 119:105) as we should be to others that need to FIND the Way ... through a storm, through a difficulty, through a broken moment, through whatever they may be facing ... we can shine the Light for them in how we reach out or respond to them even for ourselves and our 'unspoken broken' we can shine His Light to expose and help us identify and mend. Steps to healing ... for me, 'healing damaged emotions' and my past, hoping to mend broken ways ... yes, these studies and the path I am on this year go together well ... God is ever so faithful! I'm FINDING more and more truths
that are shedding a light in new and fresh ways (reminding me of some old ones too) ... drawing me closer this Friday, this year ... this moment in Him.
Praying that God is meeting you right where you are and with exactly what you need, to grow and find Him just a breath away and close enough to embrace and see you through yet another week and weekend toward a glorious future with Him and all your loved ones, in Jesus' name ... Blessings ~ Peggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy