"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

WOW ~ "The Garden"

this
Walk On Weds.
happens
with
Kari Jobe
and
her new release
"The Garden"
"The Garden" (song)



The Garden   -     By: Kari Jobe
"The Garden"
     "...  Faith is rising up like ivy
Reaching for the light
Hope is stirring deep inside me
Making all things right
Love is lifting me from sorrow
Catching every tear
Dispelling every lie and torment
Crushing all my fears ...
- From "The Garden" {this video has the lyrics}


Now, you might think, especially if you live in the snow-bound part of this world, it's too early for a "Walk" in "The Garden" - but gardens like this ... are far too beautiful to pass up and even in the cold temps, there is beauty to behold "walking" through every season with Our Lord ... {I have no idea how people who do not know Him continue through this life journey, with all its ups and downs, through the valleys to the mountain tops, without His Hand to guide or His Light as a lamp or His love to embrace us} ... perfect song in the midst of this "Broken Way" and "Finding I am" (Week 2: "I am the Light") studies 

John 8:12 (NIV) | "I AM the light of the world." | Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies | Week 2 Verse | #FindingIAM #P31OBS

These are Kari's words for Day 1 of the You Version 7 day reading plan -

"I am so excited for you to hear this new album.
It's been such a hard season as my friends and I have written and recorded these songs. But in the middle of it all, I've encountered such a strong sense of God's presence pouring revival, healing, and strength into my life. It is my prayer this would happen in you as well.
The truth is we can all go through seasons of heartache and loss in our lives. We can find ourselves in places of grief, sorrow, and pain. Maybe a prayer wasn't answered in the way we thought it would be. Maybe a relational situation or problem at work didn't resolve in the way we had hoped it would. There can be times when we're left feeling broken by the chaos that seems to surround us.
But here's what I've found to be true: If I will choose to look up and around beyond the difficulty, then I'll begin to realize that God has been tending to the details of my heart and soul.
Understand that He knows what you need before you need it. He is like a gardener - knowing what to prune and what seeds to sow that will grow in due season and be life-giving to us.
That's what "The Garden" is all about - seeing the beauty and kindness of God in the midst of the difficulties. He's not distant or disconnected from our pain; in fact, He's been right here the whole time, turning ashes into beauty and bringing to life what's seemed dead."~Kari Jobe, "The Garden" devotional, YouVersion

Uplifting

Encouraging
for our

FAITH

so

may our faith rise

like

IVY

knowing

with certainty

HE IS RIGHT HERE WITH US

turning ashes into beauty

healing words

for our

souls

in

The

Garden

digging up

the old stuff - the seemingly dead

at least you would have thought so 

since much of our "unspoken broken" is

buried (from our past or present)

sometimes under dead leaves

(shame or condemnation keep them there)

with rotted stuff or old roots

(the ones that needed to be uprooted)

maybe they were forgotten or stuffed on purpose 

maybe you believed it was dealt with and over

maybe the healing never took place

yet the

HEALER

is ever so gentle

so when He tends to the Garden

He knows exactly

what and how

to uproot

seed or plant

when

and

how much

Living Water

is needed and applied

So much inspiration will be found in "The Garden" with Kari Jobe

through

His Holy Spirit

listen for

His Whisper

God's timing is always 

at the right time and the right amount

in the right place




Thanks Karen, for supplying me with this plan! :)
- it's been awhile since we've followed one together -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy