"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WOW ~ "WALK WITH ME ANOTHER DAY"


I HEAR HIS WHISPER...

"Walk with Me another day."


"I am the breath of life to you. When your eyelids fluttered open this day I was there to greet you. You are My new creation, the expression of My Being. Walk with Me another day. This will be a day of beauty and discovery. Pain will disappear when I am near. Greet what comes this day with holy expectancy, knowing that I am able to make you stand, true and faithful to Me.

The substance of your life is found in Me. Your life is to be full of wonder and awe as you come and worship before Me. The inspiration I give to you is My promise: You will not fall, you will not fail, you will stand in radiance, for I am the God of Grace and Power. Take My hand and walk with Me another day.

Only a few more steps, a few more days, and My glory will be unveiled before your eyes. What once was a mystery will become a marvel. Things you have asked of Me and pondered deep in your heart, will soon become reality.

Did you think I did not feel your pain, your grief? I am one with you, joined by Spirit and by Love. I will lift from you the deepest pain, the sorrow that cannot be told to another person, yet I will take it from you in the light of a new day. Come. Prepare your heart for the adventure of today. Take My hand and walk with Me another day.
"





this 
Walk On Weds.
was the exact timely email
I received last week as I began
my journey of healing
with
"The Broken Way"
in addition to
"Finding I AM"
and
"Healing of Damaged Emotions"
(all books)

{trust me, just one of these is more than enough, so I truly needed this 'whisper'}

Psalm 7:9-10 The Passion Translation

"For You are the righteous God,
the Soul-Searcher,
Who looks deep into every heart
To examine the thoughts and motives.
God, Your wrap-around presence
Is my protection, and my defense.
You bring victory to all
who reach out for You."

So I am seeking and reaching out
to our
Soul-Searcher
Healer
as
HE
wraps around
you & me 
as
HE
walks with us
every day

this is
just another day
until that
DAY

when
we each meet up
with
The Healer
who
knows
our every pain
and
"unspoken broken"
HE IS WITH US

(I'm trying to find a way to share the Scripture cards that Lysa has for her book)
{if you sign-up, there are weekly bonuses like this}

...kinda like a gift for someone so special...


A BLESSED & HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
KAREN!

May this day and year be as wonderful and special as you are!

Blessed Birthday
[image credit: Crosscards]


This 'Walk' is dedicated to you and the years you've walked with me as a true Sister and Friend!

God couldn't have given me a greater gift through blogging!



Love and many waves of blessings,
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear one, you are the most thoughtful sister and friend! Thank you for the birthday wishes and beautiful graphics...and I agree 100% on the gift of YOU from this world of blogging that the Lord led us into years ago...who would have known that connections forged online could grow into "family" relationships! God is SO good to us!!

    Very thankful for that "wrap around Presence" that we can ALWAYS TRUST in for HEALING and EVERYTHING (and everyone) in our lives! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy