"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

another WOW ~ with Healing for this Journey "Grace and Hope"~1

[cont. from the previous WOW 's added note] 


because
this should have been today's
Whisper On Weds.


as I received it this Mon. in my email and it goes perfectly with "The Broken Way"


I HEAR HIS WHISPER...

"All that is broken I will heal"


"Come close and listen to My secrets. Listen to the words that I speak into your being, for My words will bring you life and power. I long to train you to hear My whisper and to know My voice. You belong to Me and I will speak to you as the Lover of your soul.

Search for My truth and ask Me for wisdom and I will give it. Search My Word and find the treasures of love that I have hidden for you. I will open your mind and your heart to know My secrets as you come closer to Me and sit with Me. I call you to come and drink from My fountain of pleasure. For it is a well of life that springs from My Words within you. No other voice can delight your soul. No other sound will move your heart. The hour of destiny is here, so come and be prepared in My fullness.All that is broken I will heal for I am the God of Mercy and I sit upon a Throne of Grace. You have discovered only a portion of My forgiveness and love, there is still much to learn as I take you deeper into My ways. I am Love and I am Light. As you come into My Light you will see even more of My Love. I am the God who heals you, I am the Father of Endless Mercies.


I will have a people prepared and ready to the last days. They will be champions of grace, covered with garments of splendor and power. I will prepare them in My secret place and with My Spirit of Revelation.


They will know Me not because they have been taught by men, but because they have been filled with Me and the knowledge of My ways. Come and be one of many who will be unveiled in the days of power that are coming. My secrets I will share with them and bring them before My Throne of Grace. Will you open your heart to Me and listen to My voice? The sound of a stranger will not stir you, but only the sound of My voice. Lay aside your ways and take My endless Life as your hope and strength. I have many miracles ahead for those who trust in Me.


I need your voice, your heart, your lips, your life to be surrendered to Me. Rise up and be drenched in My glory. The new has come even as the old fades away. This is the season of My splendor. The signs in the heavens and on the earth will multiply, showing you that a new day has dawned. Might and power are available to all My holy ones. Both destruction and revival are coming, a day of darkness and a day of brilliant light. Come closer to Me and you will know what I am about to do and how I will use you. My faithfulness will be your shield and protection. I will come close to you as you draw closer to Me. Remove your fear and come, for I am your Father.Brian Simmons and TPT team

from a "whisper" to His Word 

Psalm 91:1-4 The Passion Translation

"When you sit enthroned under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High.
He’s the hope that holds me, and the Stronghold to shelter me,
the only God for me, and my great Confidence.
He will rescue you from every hidden trap of the enemy,
and he will protect you from false accusation
and any deadly curse.
His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you.
You can run under his covering of majesty and hide.
His arms of faithfulness are a shield keeping you from harm." 

to the 
Day 1 
change of plans

<><><>
{actually I changed to a book, besides my YV Lenten reading plans}



I mentioned in the previous WOW today that already I switched my journey course to "Grace and Hope" from TPT's author (Brian Simmons and another author, Jeremy Bouma). Today's reading is about Ash Wednesday entitled "The Overflowing Fountain of God's Grace" ... which starts us out with a morbid and sobering beginning on our death and sin ... mentioning that this is the way Christians have opened the Lenten season ... ending with this:

"... Brother, sister, over the next forty days remember that you are dust, and to dust you will return. But also remember there is a fountain of forgiveness out of which flows the magnificent, matchless grace of God to cleanse and purify your guilty stains!" Brian Simmons 


with this as our first
Lenten Prayer


"Heavenly Father, at the beginning of Lent I confess all of my rebellious acts against you and your name, and I echo the prayer of the psalmist: Purify my conscience! Make this leper clean again! Wash me in your love until I am pure in heart. Satisfy me in your sweetness, and my song of joy will return. Hide my sins from your face; erase all my guilt in your saving grace. Start over with me, and create a new, clean heart within me!" Brian Simmons 


So
let us begin this
season of
Lent

with

HIS GRACE, HIS HEALING

and our 

HOPE

in

Jesus

as we come close

and

listen

to

His Whisper

"Come ..."


There is Hope for Healing

at the

Cross

but even more

in 

His

Resurrection

a journey of healing

"broken and redeemed"

{and believe it or not, that's the name of another choice
starting Mon., March 6 with Love God Greatly,
which, by the title, fits perfectly as a transition from
"The Broken Way" to my next online Bible Study "Redeemed"}

Broken & Redeemed Bible Study

so come Mon. this could all change again
(lol)
I'm watching to see if this becomes 
available at YouVersion (YV)


I really am so enjoying the 4 Lenten reading plans
I chose, provided at YV and a few others
added to the "Healing ..." journey one
in my previous
WOW

{maybe I'm overdoing all this and it'd be better to focus and meditate on
 just a morning and evening one}

Oh, and Liz Curtis Higgs has a *wonderful book and plan also
*"The Women of Easter"

Image may contain: text

I think she does more on 
her Facebook

*"The Women of Easter"

Image may contain: flower, plant, text and nature
[image credit:Liz Curtiz Higgs]

I'm pretty sure I covered the "women", one of these seasons since I began "blogging", but I'm thinking it may have been for Christmas ... or perhaps it was for "Holy Week". Nonetheless, God is "whispering" to each of us, women or whoever, asking us to be "broken" - find the healing we need and be redeemed by Jesus Christ. Just "Come ..." - one of the ways is in His Word and then spending time with Him listening with our hearts, speaking from our hearts and allowing His Spirit to refresh, renew and restore our brokenness and relationship with Him (and others) as led.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy