"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, March 3, 2017

FRIDAY's "FINDING I AM..."

The Online Bible Study (OBS) with Proverbs 31 of this book by Lysa TerKeurst of "Finding I AM ... How Jesus Fully Satisfies The Cry of Your Heart" ... is finished but I will go on "Finding I AM ..." with my Fridays offline seeking all God's Attributes and some with LifeWay Women blog ... each month. Their prayer is that through their series, we will draw closer to God as we meditate on "Who He Is". And I can testify that we do and will...

In January, LifeWay began with Lysa TerKeurst "expanding on His Goodness" ...

january-blog-hero-750x500
[image credit: Lysa TerKeurst and Lifeway]

Lysa helps us by wrestling with 3 questions using truth:
  • Is God good?
  • Is God good to me?
  • Do I trust God to be God?

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26: 3-4

 (maybe another question might be: do I trust God to be Good even when one is hurting or in the midst of turbulent storms)?


january-instagram-1080x1080
[image credit: LifeWay Women]
Psalm 119:68

"If God is good and God is good to me, then I must fill in the gaps of all the unknowns of my life with a resounding statement of trust: God is good at being God."~Lysa TerKeurst

The second one for the month of February

[image credit: LifeWay Women]

"A Perfect, Permanent Kind of Valentine"~Lisa Harper


HE IS UNCHANGING!

Hebrews 13:8


So on this Fabulous Friday ... I will Focus on "God as Good and Unchanging", which helps me always to remember this, trust this, and be thankful that GOD IS ...! I am Finding I AM ... as Good and Unchanging today and everyday; "... yesterday, today and tomorrow." Yes, He is so Good! He's a Good, Good Father ... in fact, I have been singing this song for the last 3 weeks since they sang this in church ... it wasn't new but God knew some very special dear ones that need to know God, the Father ... Jesus, His Son and His Holy Spirit alive and so wanting all to be well ... for them, for each one, because they are loved by Him!

And that's what matters! 

To LIVE LOVED! 

To Live and Love! To Love by Living! 

and know that 

LOVE

is shown

His Love

is like no other

His Love

is worth living

fully alive

the Love of others

may fail

most likely, other's will, in some aspect

but

HIS LOVE NEVER WILL

Displaying IMG_4739.JPG
[image credit:Ann Voskamp]



2 comments:

  1. Today's devotional at First 15 could not have expressed this any better (click to read the full devo and hear the chosen worship and more)
    "There is only one constant in this ever-changing world, and that’s the character of our heavenly Father. The very earth itself is undergoing changes constantly. What seems the most immovable now will one day be done away with. But God is unchanging. God is unwavering. He’s completely faithful and committed to seeing through the promises he’s made you. As we look this week at the promises of God may you ground yourself in his unchanging love. May God’s character become your source and refuge—your constant and unshakable foundation." ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♫♫"Higher than the mountains that I face
    Stronger than the power of the grave
    Constant through the trial and the change
    One thing... Remains, yes
    One thing Remains.

    Your love never fails, it never gives up
    It never runs out on me

    Because,
    On and on and on and on it goes
    It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
    And I never, ever, have to be afraid
    One thing remains
    So, one thing remains.

    Your love never fails, it never gives up
    It never runs out on me

    In death, In life, I'm confident and
    Covered by the power of Your great love
    My debt is paid, there's nothing that can
    Separate my heart from Your great love..."
    ♫♫

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy