"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

FRIDAY's "Finding I AM..." ~ WORTHY of WORSHIP

ALWAYS

AS

__________________
(fill in the blank)

[... before I go on, here's a brief explanation: The Online Bible Study (OBS) with Proverbs 31 of this book by Lysa TerKeurst:  "Finding I AM ... How Jesus Fully Satisfies The Cry of Your Heart" ... is finished, but I will go on "Finding I AM ..." seeking God and all or any of His Attributes on my Fri. set apart offline to spend just with GOD]... and look at that title with another WOW!



Today, I am seeking more of WHO GOD IS ... and looking at God's Attributes but I have not really prepared any particular attribute ... instead I will wait for GOD to reveal Himself today but meanwhile I'm going to point you to "GOD IS..." by Rene Schlaepfer ... online and also it's a book by him. {once again, I looked to see if perhaps I had shared this somewhere, some year on this blog, but was unable to find it at this time so I'm connecting you to "GOD IS..." because this is what I am reading to "Focus On God" on Fri. of who GOD IS ...


"...God is….
How do you finish that sentence?
God is remote.
God is unfair.
God is uncaring.
God is irrelevant.
God is indulgent.
God is absurd.
God is unknowable.
God is me.
God is dead...." Introduction



50 DAYS
worth of
exploring
GOD and HIS ATTRIBUTES

WEEK 1 Self-revelatory, Holy, Beautiful
WEEK 2 Majestic, Omnipotent, Awesome
WEEK 3 Omnipresent
WEEK 4 Love
WEEK 5 Omniscient
WEEK 6 Sovereign
WEEK 7 Immutable, Worthy of Worship

sometimes we just need to be reminded of 
How Great God Is ...
and
each Friday
I love to Focus on God
who truly is so
"Worthy of Worship"
so that's all I do ... and listen ... not ask for anything
{although I have so much to pray about and for so many needs, not on Fri.}
Music Playlist put together at GOD IS ... with songs for each week

* I don't usually start near the end, but the One I have chosen for this Friday, from above is ...
GOD IS ... SOVEREIGN

sensing a real need to be reminded that

GOD IS IN CONTROL
wondering which one
you might need a reminder of 
and 
hoping that you and God
find each other
right where you neeed Him
and as you may need Him to be
for He's Everything!!!



HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!
{from that quarter of my heritage}

with this day in mind
I also hold on to God as my breastplate of righteousness
how thankful I am to Jesus Christ for this! 
{not St. Patrick, as the title of the song linked might imply}


Happy St. Patrick's Day
[image credit: Crosscards]



4 comments:

  1. "Oh, Jesus. We just want to stop and thank You for who You are today.

    You are the Way when there seems to be no way.
    You are the Truth that silences the lies that scream at us in deafening tones.
    You are Life, certain and secure.

    Thank You, Lord. You are all that we need and so much more. Help us to live our lives following hard after You."~Lysa TerKeurst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this has 2 songs going on in my heart right now...

      ♪♫Jesus, we just want to thank You,
      Jesus, we just want to thank You,
      Jesus, we just want to thank You,
      Thank You for being so good.


      Jesus, we just want to praise You,
      Jesus, we just want to praise You,
      Jesus, we just want to praise You,
      Praise You for being so good.



      Savior, we just want to serve You,
      Savior, we just want to serve You,
      Savior, we just want to serve You,
      Serve You for being so good.



      Jesus, we know You are coming,
      Jesus, we know You are coming,
      Jesus, we know You are coming,
      Take us to live in Your home.
      ♪♫

      Delete
    2. ♪♫I won't be satisfied
      I won't be found alright 'til I find
      Who You are

      I'd climb every mountain
      I'd travel the deepest valley to find
      Who You are

      You, You cause the lame to walk
      You open lips to talk
      You're everything and that is who You are
      You, You calm the storms at night
      You turn the dark to light
      You're everything and that is who You are

      My Savior, my Healer, Redeemer
      That is who You are
      Creator, my Maker, my Father
      That is who You are
      ♪♫

      Delete
    3. Love these songs in your heart ALWAYS ... but I had to look them both up ... here's
      the first (and I did not know it until the "God is so good part") and not sure if this is the second one yet it was good ... by Desperation Band and I know that you have shared ones by them before and I don't really know their music but I do like all the ones you share usually ... cuz I trust you (almost as much as God)-lol - Perfect lyrics anyways for worship even the evening after for me and now for SONday! Hope yours is SONny and filled by His love and blessings! ~Peggy

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy