"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

"GRACE and HOPE" ~ 7

my chosen devotional 
for 
Lent 2017

...
DAY 7


Hebrews 3:12-15

TPT~The Passion Translation

7 ~ "Persevere by Searching Your Heart for Hiding
Evil and Unbelief"

v12"...So search your hearts every day, my brothers and sisters, and make sure that none of you has evil or unbelief hiding within you. For it will lead you astray, and make you unresponsive to the living God."...(TPT)

"Holy Spirit, I invite You to search my heart for any evil or unbelief hiding within. Examine me through and through. Put me to the test, and sift me through and through. See if there is any path of pain I’m walking on. Lead me back to Your glorious, everlasting ways. Amen." ~Brian Simmons. 

no copyright infringement intended
just a sample of this
wonderful devotional book

<><><>

It wasn't or isn't my plan to share this daily
and it's much better in the book with the devotional
and these passages in scripture in The Passion Translation

I hope the "sampling" I've shared from
last week's WOW to tomorrow's
is enough for you to choose
"Glory and Hope"

not sure what tomorrow will bring

but there are still many more days left in Lent
to "repent" and be changed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy