"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WOW ~ "Beloved, I am your True Identity"

On my Walk On Weds. I hear this Whisper On Weds. coming from many different wind directions; words of others, emails and studies, so as I often find myself leaning in to hear His Whisper ... right now, I just have to choose which one to share from the many sources sharing on "brokenness and healing" and being "redeemed" ... today's is from the *2nd volume (#16) by Brian Simmons and the images from TPT and Rick Warren, but this whisper goes well with Love God Greatly's (LGG) new study that started this past Mon. "Broken and Redeemed"

[image credit: TPT, Brian Simmons]

{I do hope I haven't shared this already, I looked but didn't find it - however, I did find some other "blogs" from 2009 that I did from the Father's Love Letters on "brokenness" that were interesting to go back and read - and to think that at the end of that year, I faced yet another "broken" time of grief and even more loss since then ... my apologies if I already shared this Whisper --- I ended up switching this, because the one I had was the extra one I posted last Weds.}

 ...*I HEAR HIS WHISPER ...

"I am your identity"


I guess I need this reminder even with the entire list below on my blog

"I am the One who has formed you and defined you. Others gaze on your weakness and faults, but I gaze on your beauty. Twice I have perfected you— once in your mother’s womb and once when you came to know Me. You are twice purified in My eyes, for you are Mine. 

Your difficulties have shaped you, but they will not define you. By creation and by redemption, you are Mine! I have set My seal over your heart and now I display you to the world as My very own masterpiece of love. I have placed My glory over your life and called you, “My radiant one!” 

When you surrender to Me, it is not you who guides your life, but I am the Good Shepherd who leads you. I have served you My grace even as you have yielded to Me your heart. As you pray, your voice is sweet and your face is lovely in My eyes. Never hesitate to give Me the desires of your heart. I will bring them to pass. 

The strength to endure trials and pressure flows from My life within you. Do not say, “I can’t handle this test,” but instead say, “I can do all things in the strength of the One who lives in me.” When you speak out of your identity in Me, the surging power of My Spirit will lift you high. 

I am your True Identity, My beloved. Find your pleasure in Me. The more you delight your heart in Me, the freer I become to unleash My glory in your situation. Others will find your flaws, but I have found your virtue. You trusted Me when you had nothing and no one to support you. Never doubt the burning love that I have placed within your soul. In that flame you will find Me and you will hear My voice whisper to you. Beloved, I am your True Identity." from "I Hear His Whisper" Volume 2: 52 Devotions (The Passion Translation) by Brian Simmons.


"...When you are in the presence of God, His pure love reaches 
to the lowest places of your life, much like a river.

Now that's HEALING!



"List some low areas in your life where you need God’s love to reach today, bringing healing and redemption. Rejoice in the fact that His love touches every area of your life."(from another whisper #3 in that *same book by Brian Simmons)


And according to James 5:16a and this image 
from Pastor Rick's message on "Daily Hope"

03-05-17-7-Words-When-We-Confess-We-Begin-To-Heal
[image credit: Pastor Rick Warren, Daily Hope]

another quote from iBelieve (Wendy van Eyck)
"The burden of healing rests on the shoulders of my big, gracious God who turns when I touch the hem of his garment."~Wendy van Eyck
[Your Daily Prayer, Feb. 17, 2017]


This blog post actually would go well for Friday's "Finding I AM ..."
but I'm sure I have another one or two





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy