"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

FRIDAYS "FINDING I AM... "

as I press in to

Image result for you are free rebekah lyons

FREEDOM

and I'm on pause with

"FREE to CONFESS"
(chapter 3 in the book)

this is a deep chapter 

when you have this kind of freeing 
work to be done

"I will no longer act on the outside in a way that contradicts the truth I hold deeply on the inside. I will no longer act as if I were less than the whole person I know myself inwardly to be." ~ Rosa Parks

This is just 1 of the 3 chapters to read in the book this past week, plus whatever the study guide has in pp.33-50 with all the questions, so I find myself stuck right here for my Friday (offline) "Finding Him" ... and the me as FREE ...



I knew as I read this portion that it belongs on my blog, especially with 2017's One Word for me being HEALING --- this is where some of my healing begins with the double meaning to "Confess" as I pray this prayer that Rebekah writes (knowing that our circumstances are not as all the same but still we share much, enough that I know that this prayer will start shaking loose some HEALING ...


"Please Lord, heal my heart , every broken part. Heal it for good and set me free, I don't want to keep fighting the enemy's lies that I am still broken and wounded.

Can you make my heart new? Not just mended but actually new. Can you make it whole as if it were never broken? 

This is the healing I am asking for. {not even any of the physical ones that have to go with this aging body}  Not a patch job, not stitches, but a new heart that can only come through your healing and anointing power. A heart that prays bold prayers and believes bold things. One consumed with passion and purity and the pursuit of all that is holy.

Wake me to the bondage; help me cry out, "No more!"  May the earth shake and the mountains tremble and the prison doors open so I can be set FREE

Come in Spirit and power, Heavenly Father. I will not be silent about this rescue. I will declare that Your name is great, Your mercies are ever new and Your grace and goodness extends to all generations.

In Your most precious, compassionate name, Jesus, I ask all these things. Amen" (ppgs. 66-67, "You are Free" Rebekah Lyons)


"Confession is the gateway to healing,
the route to freedom" ~ Rebekah Lyons


This is just some of the golden treasures
this OBS is presenting
and once again
it is all being nicely woven and tied together



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy