"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

PALM SONday and ""A JOURNEY THROUGH PASSION WEEK" with Wayne Stiles

I LOVE PALM SONday!

so 
when I received an email notice
from
Dr. Wayne Stiles
announcing

"A JOURNEY THROUGH PASSION WEEK"
with him

I just had to share the video, after I watched it 3 times,
 awaiting the next episode on April 10th and then the 3rd Episode on April 12th

{well, at least the link, because I could not figure out how to get the embed code from this Vimeo video to share the actual video right here as I had hoped}

Even more important to announce is that Wayne Stiles is opening up or launching a new site to continue virtual walks through the Holy Land, starting April 20th, 2017 and you can become a Charter Member - Join Walking Through the Bible Lands (registration ends April 19th)! This week's Passion Tour is just a sample 

Journey through the Passion Week - Episode 1


"EPISODE 1 – Available NOW! HERE

In Episode 1, our journey through the Passion Week explores the events that occurred from Palm Sunday, when Jesus entered Jerusalem on the foal of a donkey, to Monday—when Christ cleansed the temple—through Tuesday, when Jesus left the temple for the final time and made an ominous prediction of Israel's future. 

Our challenge: How do we live a life of authenticity with God? "

You can find out more and see the video
by following the link -
and also see the description for Episode 2 & 3!
{Here's a peek of the series that I found an embed code so I could share}

Virtual Tour with Wayne Stiles

Amazing actual live photography!

Always extraordinary biblical knowledge!

Applicable as is Dr. Wayne Stiles' writing on his blog!

It's worth you taking the time to view and actually visit where

JESUS WALKED, LIVED and DIED

for us as we enter

PASSION WEEK

with our

PALMS

lifted high

exalting the One who gave it all

because of His Love for each of us

the King of kings and Lord of lords

Jesus Christ, the Nazarene

HOSANNA

BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES
<>
He stretched out His arms on a cross,
as nails were driven into each hand
and engraved us in those precious palms
I may no longer be living in a place of palm trees
but I do have two palms that I can raise upwards
(and gratefully most of us do have 2 palms)
that we can open wide and lift high
praising with this same kind of passion of this week


[image credit: FaithLife]

HOSANNA, HOSANNA

YOU ARE the GOD WHO SAVES US

WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISES

<>

HOSANNA

 IN THE HIGHEST

<><>

Get your palms up

and 

join me in praise

(even if or when our hearts are heavy)


* honoring my brother-in-law's only brother, who passed away suddenly this past week on his 53rd anniversary with his memorial and mass which will be this holy week - prayers for comfort, strength and peace for his family:wife, 2 adult children and 4 grandchildren and of course, my brother-in-law and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy