"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Friday, April 21, 2017

"REDEEMED..." ~ 1

Perhaps you remember that back in January 2017, I shared this book cover with posts on "40 Days of Prayer" because the pdf was being offered to start the year in prayer and reading the Psalms, which I did and loved, so I immediately went and purchased the book by Angela Thomas-Pharr and could not wait for this study to start ... so I'm back on my "knees again".

Intro with Angela - Get Familiar with group and study

the Study is divided into 6 weeks or 7 Sessions with the one above

Redeemed - Bible Study BookWEEK 1 

"When Love Makes a Promise" 

Day 1 - Day 5 
(pages 15-31) in the Bible study book

Session 2 

"Redeemed for a Life with God"


Reading Day 1 today

"Beginning with Prayer"

Psalms 1-2

{*I hope I'll be back with more - there are so many other scriptures and 
wonderful points, but I wanted to start and commit publicly the following}

"Today, April 21st (20th), I am beginning 40 days of prayer (again). The date of my 40th day will be June 1st I long to be redeemed."

Sincerely committed,
Peggy

I am making a Redeemed decision.

I will be making this Redeemed journey.

I will become the Redeemed, being Redeemed constantly.

Here are some words to help you begin your prayer journey too:

Father, You are ...

Father, forgive me ...

Father, redeem me ...

Father, be near to me ...

Father, be glorified in me ...

RESPOND in PRAYER

{since this is my Friday offline, 
I have no problem spending my time with God
in part on this prayer journey and the Psalms}

If I don't make it back to share more
from Day 1,
you can always go to the LifeWay Women blog
Online Bible Studies
"Redeemed"
Share Square
This is a little bit of where reading these 2 Psalms leads me

re-posting this one, because this will be part of my prayer focus
"We are Made Righteous"
I had to read this because my first question was about the
"way of the righteous"

and
"how we become righteous"
(not sure we do)

since I really need the Lord to watch over me and others
Picking about the Psalms as I read and verse 6 is the key to Psalm 1 for me

Psalm 2 seems to be on the obedience to God

and encourages us to pray for our leaders

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy