"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

"REDEEMED ... " ~ 4

Redeemed - Bible Study BookWEEK 1 

"When Love Makes a Promise" 


Day 1 - Day 5 

(pages 15-31) in the Bible study book

Session 2 
"Redeemed for a Life with God"
*RED print from Angela's "Redeemed..."

Day 4

Psalms 7-9

today and Day 5, tomorrow, in the book "Redeemed..." tells us to Read, Meditate and Pray ...

 Other Scriptures: Isaiah 41:14; 2 Peter 1:4

Respond in Prayer

<><><>

My reading in my HEALING devotional

Lamentations 3:21-22

"Though my plans are not always the same as Yours, Lord, I take comfort in knowing that Your plans are best for me. Thank You for intervening in my life and keeping me close to You."

Today's RX:

"You'll go further in life in the strength of the Lord."


Perhaps you thought that I had forgotten about my "Walk On Weds." or leaning into to hear His "Whisper On Weds." however the weather is rainy and temps are quite low here so although I am not taking a "walk" ... I do believe I am hearing Him as He whispers Words of healing as I draw near and closer, being "redeemed" each day a little more through His Love and His Promises. Then I opened to a YV plan that "speaks to my heart" and another Labyrinth (which is similar to "Maze" as in my titlesoftly sends waves over me ... listen (but even better watch) because it takes us through a beautiful "walk" with Matthew 11:28  "Come to Me" so I come and Jesus speaks to my heart.


I can't help but be thankful for how God weaves and connects
with me (us) as we seek Him with all of our being

in the calm

I come

and

He

walks

along with me

for another

Walk On Weds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy