"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

WOW ~ OPEN or CLOSED

Another week without a walk ... but here is some very special
Worship On Weds.
WOW

"You Don't Miss A Thing"

Amanda Cook 

and 
"We Will Not Be Shaken"
paired together
and then
this prayer for 
Peace and Healing
added



from Debbie Kay - Hope For the Broken Hearted (ministry and blog
Daily Prayer blog



I was prompted to share "You Don't Miss a Thing" from First 15's devo of "God's Relentless Pursuit" the minute I heard it, matched carefully with this "prayer" for peace and healing, followed now by "...His Whisper" sent in my email on Monday from (BS) Brian Simmons and The Passion Translation (TPT) team encouraging me with "... the right door will open ..." from his book "I Hear His Whisper" (not even sure from which volume) but it's good and I needed to hear this

WHISPER

"I will never disappoint you. Remember how I have helped you and held you in the past. I would not allow your enemies to conquer you. I broke through the clouds of despair and rescued you. I will not disappoint you. You are often disappointed when I close a door. Yet the door I close keeps you from making the wrong decision and taking the wrong path. Never lose heart when you see that I have shut a door. I open doors that no man can close and I close doors that no man can open. Can you praise Me when I close a door as well as when I open a door?

The doors I close will prove to be a blessing to you. Let no disappointment come when I have chosen the best for you. The door shut before you give you a greater opportunity to experience My best for your life. For I am in charge of your destiny and choose the right path when you surrender to Me. I will open the right door for every door I close and you will see the wisdom of My love for you. I will not only bring you great joy but I will spare you from needless pain. Believe in My love, rely on My love, and you will never be disappointed."(BS&TPT)

so I guess
God
doesn't "miss a thing"

"...God is after your heart right now. He’s sweetly knocking on the door of your heart that you might simply let Him in. More than He wants you to do something for Him today, He simply wants you to know He is with you and for you. Respond to God’s pursuit today by giving Him your heart. May your time of guided prayer be marked by a revelation of His loving-kindness toward you." First15

OPEN or CLOSED?


lean into His love

believe in His love

rely on His love

stay open

and

allow Him to close

whatever needs

to be shut

today

by

Him


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy