"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

1 ~ "YES"


Displaying IMG_6230.JPG{I'm attempting this post (from a phone) of my 40 day journey with Bonnie Gray's Book Club of "Whispers of Rest" so I apologize for any errors ahead of time, but I wanted you to know that today was/is Day 1 and so I began/begin - thus with "1 ~ Yes" (which is the one word "whisper" or title given for our first day). The reason I'm doing this from this iPhone is because I captured and will be capturing my photos of my journey in her book, my journal, etc. and the photos are in this phone (so that's one step less for me to share this here, if it works). But if I do a WOW post, it'll be from my laptop for sure - because this is near impossible to get it to work.

{And the truth is, I tried and tried from the phone and it wouldn't work, so I sent the photos to my email and now I'm posting them finally, but that's why this is so late plus I saw that sometimes the images are not even showing up, sorry}.




Displaying IMG_6246.JPGDisplaying IMG_6232.JPG



...☀ Today’s Focus ...
"Today is all about the word YES. It’s such a short, simple word we often say to others, but find hard to say for ourselves with God! Today’s devotional inspires you to say YES."~Bonnie Gray



 
Book Club Question of the Day: (from Bonnie)
"Reflect on the stories that make up your life. 
What were times you said “Yes” and went on a new adventure with God?  What is He calling you to say YES to today?"

Displaying IMG_6231.JPG

Today's Beloved Challenge:
Journaling
(far right image)
Displaying IMG_6236.JPGDisplaying IMG_6235.JPGDisplaying IMG_6237.JPG

Pray & Rest

Displaying IMG_6238.JPG
{the rest of these were will much less except Weds. maybe}


Since this is already late and long enough, I will briefly answer the "book club question of the day" with this: if my new adventures throughout my life that I have said "Yes" to, would have been done WITH God, they would have been ever so much better, more fulfilling and done right - the right way, the right venture and the right result with more fruit, blessings and a net filled with truly being the beloved as He has been to me - faithfully and steadily - Beloved! Today I am saying "Yes" Lord to You and Your way (not mine) yet I really have no idea what You are calling me to but I believe You will show me and reveal each day more and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy