"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

2 ~ "CONFIDE"

Displaying IMG_6230.JPG Displaying IMG_6239.JPG

Day 2

CONFIDE

Lean into me. Confide in me.

... Psalm 139:8-10; 11-13 ...

Displaying IMG_6132.PNG

"A PRAYER FOR TODAY: When You Feel Uncertain"

"Thank You, Jesus. For walking with me. Even in the dark. Help me remember what You told me in the daylight. Give me eyes to see You now. So I can lean into You. Help me call out  "


I love the chosen "Book Club Question of the Day"  and "Today's Focus" (like I shared from Bonnie in yesterday's post) yet the ones at the end of each day in the section *"Reflect On Your Story" really make you apply to your personal life and dig into God at work in you or what He may be "whispering". The "Prayer Reflection Podcast" from Bonnie today is so encouraging! (a welcomed addition of benefits for joining this Book Club). This is the 3rd question from *"Reflect ..."

What One Word from Scripture catches your attention today?

mine:__HOLD__

The "Pray & Rest" portion shares some excellent ideas or "simple practices" like yesterday's One Word Prayer and today's "honest conversation with God" as we share honestly and confide in Him
as we finish these sentences to prompt us:

"Dear God, I've been quiet about this, but what I really want is ................................"

"What's really hard for me right now is ............"

"Close your eyes. Pray. Confide in Jesus now. As friend to friend."

{totally personal and private between you and God - or journal}

Truly this devotional is well-thought out and I love every part of every day and all of the daily parts especially "God's Whispers to you" (of course) and "Today's Beloved Challenge" with "Soul Care Trail Notes" where Bonnie shares some fantastic refreshing suggestions like today's "walking in nature to refresh you", which goes perfect with my WOW (on Weds.) and what Bonnie has for -

"Today's Beloved Challenge" 

Take a Ten-Minute Prayer Walk
Have an honest conversation with God.

Rest in the certainty that your journey - that you- are known and loved. Confide.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy