"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair." ~ from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

6 ~ "DELIGHT "


{oh my goodness, I'm late, I'm late ...}

... and this one is such a

Displaying IMG_6230.JPG

"Delight"
Day 6


 Displaying IMG_6243.JPG

 "People won’t talk about you anymore
 using words like “forsaken” or “empty.”
Instead, you will be called “My delight” ... The Voice Isaiah 62:4-5 (to read more

so
to not be any later
just a song for today
{and you'll have to join Bonnie's Book Club or get her book for more}



Thank you Christy Nockels for the perfect song! (Passion Conf.)
(not at all connected to this study)

"My delight is in You
On Your word I set my heart
You are peace, You are calm for my restless soul
You light my way through the dark
I want to know You even more
Holiness is my desire
Purify, burning me, come and make me clean
You refine me in Your fire
Here I am, open arms
Draw me close Your heart
You’re my life, You’re my refuge
My delight, my delight is in You
My delight is in You
My delight is in You, Lord
You’re the treasure I have found
You’re the rock where I stand
I will be moved
All my life is in Your hands
Here I am, open arms
Draw me close Your heart
You’re my life, You’re my refuge
My delight, my delight is in You
My delight is in You
Here I am, open arms
Draw me close Your heart
You’re my life, You’re my refuge
My delight, my delight is in You
My delight "


And thanks Bonnie for a wonderful first week with
"Whispers of Rest"


day6_bookclub-copy
[image credit: Bonnie Gray]

{two (no, three) more studies begin this week}
Oh my ... (maybe there's even more) so
Here's a sample from "BREATHE" (day 3)
and another one here
PLUS 

This is such a 
DELIGHT
-full-
book, club and study!

{quickly publishing since I'm so late}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

This blog is ALL about HIM, for HIM, not about me!
I hope that is what you see
this is why I am



To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy