"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

WOW ~ REMEMBERING ...

This
Walk On Weds.
began early - beautifully
on this crisp, fall day

yet ended

"REMEMBERING SHORTYBEAR"

beautifully
please follow this link to our
LIGHTHOUSE of PRAYER

because
DENISE 
shone as the brightest light there
next to Jesus

and that 
heart situation
from last week has
grown to become
very heavy and aching
yet still joy-filled and hopeful

it started
early last week
and has continued so
I will
pause and praise


"Praise His Name"


along with Denise dancing before His Throne

Worship On Weds.

with His 
Word On Weds.

in two of her 
favorites

Psalms 23 & 103


Image may contain: text and outdoor
[image credit: Ann Voskamp]


someday
I'd love to do 
a special tribute 
that
DENISE
deserves

but for now
I will just remember her,
rest and treasure
what an honor
it's been
to come to
know & love
Shortybear


So today
I will celebrate
WHO SHE IS
WHOSE SHE IS
and
who I am because of Jesus
praying with
DENISE
so blessed that our journeys crossed 
for now and in eternity
Friends Forever ~ Sisters in Christ

Thank you Denise! 
I (we) love you!




4 comments:

  1. Your tribute is beautiful, Peggy. Like you, there's so much I want to say as a tribute, but the words won't come because the grief is still so fresh. In time, yes, we will both do the tribute she deserves. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha! In many ways, you have already done that and are working on a wonderful memory tribute ... may God continue to pour back into you and replenish your serving heart and love. Amen and amen to Karen's prayer and yours at The Lighthouse of Prayer. Many blessings ~Peggy

      Delete
  2. Prayer of Lament:

    Lord, I know that You are faithful over all things, even the hard, dark times of my life. Help me not back away from You in my time of grief. Help me instead to lean into You and trust You, even when I do not understand your ways. Please keep my head above the waters of anguish and my feet from slipping off the ground of truth. Help me see You in these hard moments and glorify You in my response. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, this post was beautiful...I agree that it was an honor and privilege to know Denise...she forever changed so many lives....

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy