Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

BREATH PRAYERS to ReFRESH Our Souls with JESUS!


actually this soaring eagle

would go well with

Psalm 91

also

but this had already been

completed with the

combination


During this week in July of 2026

I have been reading quite a few 

You Version devotional reading plans

on

Psalm 91

and

Isaiah 40:29-31



but since my

2026

One WORD

is

ReFresh

I just had to come here

TODAY

and share another

verse from

Jeremiah 31:25

along with these really

aMazing

BREATH PRAYERS

and 

DECLARATIONS

for

Psalm 91

<>

Hopefully as you join me doing these Breath Prayers and declaring that Jesus is your Dwelling (place), Deliverer, Peace, Protector, and Savior - you will also be ReFreshed

<>

Wishing my only

Grandson

a

Blessed 26th

Happy Birthday!

🙏🏼




* all images are mine; made by GPT with ME

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am most assuredly refreshed by these uplifting scriptures, words, and graphics! Truly beautiful!

    Happy birthday to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you precious sis!💚 Did you notice the mini-graphics on the right sidebar that I added too? I have so many that I have collected so I thought I'd better start sharing, even if or when I might not have much to say, I feel that these express my soul & heart as I learn to soar & be ReFreshed! Can you make the one with Jesus big enough to read all the Breath Prayers? I do hope so! I don't see much of my grandson (long prodigal story so please add Blake to your prayer list) but I'll let Tracy know. You're too kind! Thanks! Merci mon amie Karen😉

      Delete
    2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️LOVE the one of you and Bella! And no, I hadn’t seen the sidebar images because I always see the mobile version of your blog on my phone and the sidebar only shows with the web version. So thank you for bringing that to my attention! Yes, I enlarged the Breath Prayers. Such a blessing!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Karen!!! When I look at my blog from my phone I change it to view web version at the bottom after enter comment place and my blessing and thank you statement. Then it shows the full blog.

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy