Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

REMEMBRANCE ...




[graphic by her daughter...]

Carol & Family (2025)

Isaiah 43:1-3 & 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 

Gospel Reading - Matthew 11:28-30*

{*I did not know this was the Reading until today, 
when I added this to the beginning of my last post}
Click on those words & you'll go there & see


I hope to be able to share more later ...

"                                                                   "



"A beautiful soul is never forgotten"

[the words on the beautiful framed tree (left)]

[nieces, cousin & me]


A glimpse into the day

we celebrate

the well-lived life of

my sister, Carol

{their mom, & one of 4 cousins that 
she took care of as a teen when their mom
was dying from cancer & after}

Then she survived her own battle of various cancers

until a week after her 79th birthday & Resurrection Sunday

when she finally was welcomed into the arms of

Jesus

"Welcome Home Carol"


Well done!

💜





[Comments are closed]