"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Friday, September 11, 2026

FOR THE WEARY

Come ... and ... Rest


Take ... Learn
Find Rest

(Matthew 11:28-30)

<>

I shared on Rachel's release day

of her newest book

that my plan was to be

doing each of the

30 days

in September, October & November

but I should have shared 

Rachel's CHALLENGE

on her blog website

when I  posted

You Version

has some sample plans also

{that I included in that August blog post}

So here are the daily readings for her Challenge:
(available in her book, of course, with much more)


"Praying through Life’s Battles Part 1: BIBLE READING PLAN-Rachel Wojo

For the Weary 

Day 1:  Psalm 116:1-7

Day 2:  Psalm 34:1-7

Day 3:  Jonah 2:1-10

Day 4:  Deuteronomy 20:1-4

Day 5:  James 1:2-8

Day 6:  Ephesians 6:10-18

Day 7:  Deuteronomy 31:1-8

Day 8:  Micah 7:7-9

Day 9:  Isaiah 53:1-6

Day 10:  Psalm 73:23-28

Day 11:  James 1:5-12

Day 12:  Romans 15:8-13

Day 13:  Psalm 94:16-23

Day 14:  Isaiah 54:10-14

Day 15:  2 Corinthians 12:7-10

Day 16:  Psalm 27:13-14

Day 17:  Deuteronomy 31:6-8

Day 18:  Psalm 46:1-7

Day 19:  Isaiah 61:1-3

Day 20:  Psalm 23:1-6

Day 21:  Matthew 5:1-12

Day 22:  Proverbs 3:1-8

Day 23:  John 15:18-25

Day 24:  2 Chronicles 20:10-17

Day 25:  2 Corinthians 5:16-21

Day 26:  Psalm 32:1-7

Day 27:  Psalm 27:1-6

Day 28:  Matthew 6:5-13

Day 29:  Psalm 27:11-12

Day 30:  Psalm 46:8-11


I'm pretty sure most of us 

need to

strengthen our faith

and/or

have grown weary on

our journeys


Rachel has a podcast and it's also available on her You Tube

Untangling Prayer


Rachel and Isaiah 61

{this looks like it goes with day 19}

In my last post, I revised

just to add (and edit again) my image

that I created for the 1st week to

REMEMBER WHO GOD IS

{kinda wished I had saved it for this one, 
but maybe I will do one for this past week}

because

The Battle Belongs to the Lord

[every single battle, struggle, situation]

REMEMBERING 9/11

on this 25th Anniversary of this horrific tragedy

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

and I hold ALL in my prayers
who still feel the weight
of that day

We remember the lives lost, honor the heroes who ran toward danger,
and hold close the families who carried/carry the unimaginable.
🙏


Also wishing someone special a

Heavenly Happy Birthday

Beverly Busse!

(on today)
💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy